Chapter 29

•Michael•

"Y'all Been Real Calm Lately. She Finally Giving You Pussy?" Vince Asked As Me And The Guys Were Sitting In My Livingroom Playing The Game.

"I'm Surprised Some Nigga Ain't Blew Her Back Out Already." Sterling Said.

"Can Y'all Not."

"That's Y'all Problem Though. Y'all Ain't Having Sex." Bryce Added.

"That's Not The Fucking Problem." I Said Getting Annoyed.

"The Sex Don't Mean Shit If They Not Mentally On The Same Page." Chad Said "Y'all Honestly Sound Like Some 16 Year Olds."

"Fuck Alla That, You Break That Back In, No More Problems." Bryce Said.

"Man Shut Up." Chad Said. "You Ain't Even Breaking A Bitch Back In."

The Guys Laughed But I Didn't. I Wasn't Finding It Funny At All For Some Reason.

"You Good Man?" Sterling Asked.

They All Looked At Me. "Yeah I'm Good."

A Knock On My Door Interrupted Us. I Got Up To Answer It And It Was Some Girl.

"Can I Help You."

"Uh Yeah, I'm Mikayla."

My Mouth Damn Near Dropped. This Couldn't Be Her. The Mikayla That My Grandmother Has Been Wanting So Bad For Me To Meet. Not My Sister Mikayla.

"How'd You Get My Address."

"My- Our Grandma Gave It To Me."

My Grandmother.

"Give Me One Moment." I Said Closing The Door.

I Went Back Into The Livingroom. "Yo Remember The Sister Ma Dukes Been Wanting Me To Meet?"

"That's Her At The Door?" Sterling Asked.

"Yeah."

"Did You Let Her In?"

"Hell Nah."

"Come On Mike, Don't Do Her Like That. Keep You And Your Parent Mess Between You And Your Parents. She Had Nothing To Do With That."

Sterling Was Right, As Much As I Hated To Admit It. I Walked Back To The Door, Seeing Her Still Standing There.

"Come In." I Told Her.

I Lead Her Into The Kitchen And We Both Sat Down. No Words Were Spoken As We Both Sat There Awkwardly.

"So...Your My Sister?" I Asked In Almost A Rhetorical Way.

"Pretty Much."

"So How Old Are You?"

"23."

"Wow, You're Younger Than I Thought You'd Be."

Again It Was Completely Quiet. I Bit At My Lip As She Twiddled Her Fingers. What The Fuck Was I Suppose To Say To Her? What Were We Suppose To Talk About.

"So When Was The Last Time You Seen Our Parents?" She Asked.

"When I Took Them To Court."

I Could Tell She Was Thrown Off. "F-for What?"

"To Get A Restraining Order On Them."

"Are They Really That Bad?" She Asked Softly.

"When Was The Last Time You Saw Them."

"When I Was 17."

"Mikayla-"

"Grandma Talks About How Much You Hate Them But She Never Tells Me Why. When They Were Around They Were The Best. We Always Spent Time Together, We Would Go Out And Have Lunch And All Types Of Good Stuff. They're Good Parents-"