Chapter 25

•Michael•

"Michael Get The Fuck Off Of Me." Drea Said As I Pinned Her On The Floor Of Her Livingroom, With Her Arms Above Her Head.

Keena, Sam And Marcus Watched From The Couches.

"Nah You Wanted To Play."

"On My Dead Grandpa Imma Hurt You." She Said, Trying Not To Laugh.

"You Gotta Get Up First."

"Come Here, Bring Ya Face So I Can Tell You Something."

"Hell Nah."

"I'm For Real."

"No, Cause If You Bite Me-"

"Boy I'm Not Gone Bite You. I'm Crazy But Not Mental. Just Bring Ya Face."

I Lowered My Ear Down To Her Mouth. She Licked The Side Of My Face, Throwing Me Off And Making Me Sit Up To Wipe My Face."

"Girl!-"

Before I Knew It, She Pushed Me Back, Pinning Me Down And Straddling Me. Keena, Marcus And Sam Laughed.

"Now What." Drea Said With A Cocky Smile.

"You Better Move Before I Take You Down On This Floor In Front Of Them."

"Ooh Bitch That's Were We Leave." Keena Said.

"He Ain't Gone Do Shit." Drea Said In A Matter Of Fact Tone.

Without Hesitation, I Flipped Us Back Over And Pressed My Midsection Into Hers, Earning A Slight Moan From Her.

"What Was That You Was Saying."

"Yunno What, Get Off Me. I Gotta Get This Shit Together."

I Smacked My Lips. "Awe Now You Don't Wanna Play No More."

"Michael Bakari."

"Drea Chaelynn."

"Damn, Y'all Pulling Out Governments." Sam Said.

"Michael I'm Not Playing With You, Move." She Said Getting Upset.

I Leaned Down And Gave Her A Kiss In Which She Didn't Kiss Back. "Grumpy Ass."

"Move."

"No."

"Micheal Fuck On Somewhere."

"Nope Cause You Getting An Attitude."

She Huffed And Rolled Her Eyes. I Started Kissing All Over Her Face, Making Her Laugh.

"Okaaay I'm Done, Chad And Them Gone Be Here In An Hour And I Still Gotta Get Dressed."

"Why You Act Like They Special."

"Fine, Imma Just Be Naked."

"You Thought." I Said Getting Up And Helping Her Up.

"Marcus You Don't Ever Play With Me Like That." Sam Whined.

"Cause You A Crybaby." Marcus, Keena And Drea Said At The Same Time.

Sam Crossed His Arms And Sat Back. "Whateva."

•Drea•

I Went In The Kitchen To Start Setting Everything Up. They Were All
I'm The Livingroom Being Loud As Hell. The Best Part Was That They Got Along With Michael Without Me Being In The Room.  I Had Table Cloths On All Of The Tables, Even The Ones In The Livingroom. Before The Guys Showed Up I Ran Upstairs To Freshen Up And Change. I Put On A Fitted Black Crop Top With Short Sleeves, Regular Skinny Jeans, And You Already Know, My Kylie Jenner Pumas. My Hair Was Naturally Curly And All Over The Place, But In A Cute Way. I Grabbed My Speaker And Turned On Some Music, Bringing It Downstairs With Me And Setting Somewhere Out Of The Way.