Chapter 22

•Drea•

I Sat On The Hotel Bed, Waiting For Michael To Get Out Of The Shower. I Went On Social Media And Saw People Tagging Me In All Kinds Of Stuff. I Clicked On One And It Took Me To A Picture Of The Entourage Walking Out. It Was A Picture From One Of His Fans With The Caption Saying:

Mbjlove She Walked Out With Him 😩 And They Kissed.

Then Another Notification Took Me To The Shaderoom Page. It Was A Collage Of Pictures One Was Of Our Conversation Under My Picture On Instagram, A Picture Of Us Kissing Before The Fight Started And Then Us Walking Out Hand In Hand. Then I Read The Caption.

Theshaderoom #TSRBaeWatch: #Michaelbjordan Is Apperently In A New Relationship With Skating Mystery Girl Who's Name We Found Out Was #Drea Via Her Instagram. Aren't They Cute!

I Smiled At The Pictures. They Were So Cute. I Was So Invested In Reading The Comments That I Didn't Even Hear Micheal Come Out Of The Bathroom.

"What You Looking At?" He Asked, Scaring Me In The Process.

I Put My Hand Over My Heart, Taking A Breath. When I Looked Over At Him I Saw He Only Had A Towel Wrapped Around His Torso.

"We're On The Shade Room." I Showed Him.

He Walked Over, Taking A Look At It.

"Awe Shit, We Cute." He Said Making Me Laugh. "Are You Changing Or You Staying In That."

"I Think Imma Stay In This. It's Cute."

"You Seem Very Confident."

I Looked At Him And Stood Up. I Walked Over To Him, Drapping My Arms Around His Neck.

"I Didn't Feel Like This Til You Came Along."

"Oh Really Now?" He Said Wrapping His Arms Around My Waist.

I Nodded. "You Make Me Feel Better About Myself. You Speak Positivity Into Me And Honestly I'm Really Grateful For That."

"I Just Speak Truth. You're So Beautiful, And You Have An Amazing Personality. You Also Have Nice Music Taste."

I Giggled. "At Least Someone Thinks So."

"Also Your An Amazing Dancer And One Day I'll Be Able To Hear How Amazing Of A Singer You Are."

"Oh Baby, We Gone Have To Work On That." I Said Pulling Away. "Now Hurry Up And Get Dressed."

I Went Back To Lay On The Bed And Started Taking Pictures On Snapchat.

"So What's Going On With The Dance Team."

"Well There's A Total Of 10 Girls Right Now. At First It Was Caliet And Some Girl Teaching Them Routines And Going To Competitions With Them But The Girl Quit And Caliet Thought My Dancing Was Pretty Good. When I Finally Get Settled Were Going To Have Tryouts To Build The Team."

"And You Said Something About Keena."

I Playfully Rolled My Eyes. "Keena Is Going To Be My Assistant. I Don't Know, She Just Wants To Be Apart Of It."

"That's Cool Though, Working With Your Best Friend."

"Yeah That Is, If I Don't Kill Her First."

I Looked Up Seeing That Michael Had His Pants On. Watching His Muscles Flex As He Moved Just Mesmerizes Me.

"You Don't Have To Stare." He Said With A Smirk As He Looked At Me Through The Mirror.

A  Smile Peered On My Face. " I Can't Admire?"

"You Can Do Whatever You Want."

A Loud Bag On His Door Scared Both Of Us.

"Hurry The Fuck Up While Y'all In There Flirting And Shit. A Nigga Hungry!" Sterling Yelled.

I Got Up And Went To Open The Door. I Popped Sterling In The Forehead.

"Awe Shit, What Was That For?" He Asked Rubbing His Forehead.

"You Scared The Fuck Outta Me. Doing Shit Like That Get You Shot Ghee."

"I Love When That Little Chicago Side Come Out." Michael Said.

"I Don't, Cause Then Her Little Ass Get Mean."

"Good." I Told Him Before Closing The Door Back.

When We Made It To The Resturant It Was One I've Never Heard Of But Michael Asked On Twitter What Were Some Good Restaurants In Ohio. The Place Looked Fancy. Chad, Sterling, Vince, Michael And I Sat On One Side Of The Long Table And Herman, Charles, Bryce, Deon And Brick Sat On The Other Side. I Of Course Ended Up Between Michael And Sterling While Chad Sat On Michaels Other Side. I Looked Around The Table Realizing I Was The Only Female. That's Gone Have To Change.

The Waiter Came Around Taking Orders For Drinks And I Got A Bahama Mama, One Of My Favorite Drinks. Herman Stood Up.

"A Toast To Michael For Another Magnificent Win Under The Belt." The Guys Started Patting On The Table And You Know How Guys Are. They Even Had To Incorporate A Little Barking Which Got The Attention Of Many In The Restaurant. When They Stopped They All Started Laughing. Then Charles Stood Up.

"Also A Toast To Drea."

I Looked At Him Shocked.

"I Won't Beat Around The Bush. At First I Wasn't Sure About You, But You Got Our Boy Out There Looking Good And Light On His Feet."

Again The Guys Started Patting On The Table And Barking And I Could Even Hide My Smile. Charles Sat Back Down And We All Settled Down.

"Y'all Do That Everywhere Y'all Go?" I Asked Michael.

"It's A Little Tradition."

"Mike." Chad Called Out.

"Whole Thing, Right Now."

"Right Now?"

"Yep."

Michael Looked At The Alcoholic Drink In Front Of Him And Let Out A Sigh With A Smile On His Face. He Rubbed His Hands Together And The Guys Started Recording.

Michael Picked Up His Cup And Started Chugging While The Guys Cheered Him On. When He Finished, He Set The Cup Down And The Guys Kept Cheering. Michael Couldn't Help But Laugh.

"Yo Drea." Vince Called Out. "Whole Thing, Right Now." He Said With A Devilish Smile On His Face.

"Oh You Tryna Give Me A Brain Freeze I See."

"I Wanna See How Fast You Can Drink That Shit."

Michael Started Chanting "Do It!" Which Got The Other Guys To Start Chanting Too. Some People At Other Tables Started Chanting Too. In Actuality They Don't Know, I've Chugged One Of These More Than Enough Times. Me My Friends Get Into A LOT Of Shenanigans.

"Okay Okay Fine."

I Took The Straw Out The Glass And Picked It Up. I Took A Deep Breath Before I Started Inhaling The Cold Drink. It Was Absolutely Quiet But I Could See The Lights From Their Phones As They Flimed. I Could Feel The Brain Freeze Coming On. I Took The Last Sip And Set The Cup Down, Swallowing The Last Bit. Everyone Was Looking At Me Shocked But Then They All Started Cheering. I Shook My Head, Trying To Shake Off The Cold.

"Yo Mike, Ya Girls A Savage!" Bryce Said.

"Nah For Real That Shit Was Cold, No Pun Intended." Chad Said.

Once Calmed Down The Waitress Was Able To Take Our Groups Orders. I Ordered Wood Grilled Shrimp And Sirloin Steak With Mashed Potatoes And Broccoli. I Was Definitely Hungry Because Today Has Been Somewhat A Long Day. I've Been On The Phone With Caliet This Morning About The Studio And How I Want Things To Be And I Had To Make Sure My Stuff Got To L.A. So Everything Should Be At The House When I Get There. I Mean I Don't Have Much But I Think Caliet Is Having Fun Because She's Been Talking About The Stuff She's Got For My House, With My Approval And Decisions. I Also Had To Make Sure Sam, Marcus And Keena Got The Information For Their Flights. They'll Be Coming In Sometime Tomorrow Night.

I Was Excited For The New Move. With My Friends Behind Me, I Felt Better About It.