Eight.❤️

Your POV :

After returning back to home, I was feeling much tired so only opening the heels, I jumped on my bed with the dress that I was wearing in the party only. I didn't have energy to change, suddenly I feel something hurting my head then after caressing my hair, I found that it was a hairpin. I pulled it out and threw it on the floor and fell deep asleep.

~morning~

"Stop you idiot," I threw the thing that was ringing and when it made a loud sound on floor, I immediately jumped up hearing the sound and realized that it was my dear alarm clock.

"Oh shit!!!!!," I ran towards it to pick it up and saw it was still working as it had landed on the carpet. "Thank God!," I sighed and went to the washroom to get fresh.

~time skip~

I was drinking my tea when suddenly I remembered again about those previous day's moments. It was true that, that guy was very rude in nature but still I loved that. Maybe he's kind of moody, arrogant but I love him. I love his style, attitude, personality, everything. I love him and I know one day he will understand my feeling and come to me. For first time, I have fallen in love with someone, so I can't let that go this way.

I was putting my clothes in washing machine when the door bell rang.
"Coming," I shouted thinking who it may be!

I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Yoongi.

"YOONGI?!!," I become excited and jumped on him hugging him.

"Oho, yeah I was missing you so I came here to spend some time with you.....," he exclaimed wrapping his hands around me.

I pushed myself from him and said, "Come in," and dragged him towards the living room. He pushed the door with his other hand to close it.

We sat down on the sofa on either side and then I told him, "Today I have something very exciting to tell you," smiling broadly.

"Really? What? Say it fast, I can't wait!," he said even more excited.

"Yesterday I attended a party, I mean it was birthday of Jin...", he cut me off.
"Oh! He is your office colleague nah? His birthday it was, oh then later wish him birthday from my side," he said those things without a pause.

"Okay but you listen to me first," I said feeling irritated.

"Oh yes, say!," he gave a sweet smile.

"In that party, many friends of Jin came and amazingly, I fell in love with one guy, though he's kind of rude in nature, still for the first time, I felt something different seeing him. I love him," I said too excitedly but somehow Yoongi's expression changed and it showed him rather upset.

"Yoongi?"

"Oh! Yeah! Yeah that's great! Who's that lucky guy? What is his name? How does he look? I want to know!," he gave me a fake smile and fake excitement which I could understand well in my heart but trying to avoid that, I said, "Yesterday, he danced on a song and that time, I picked some of his photos, I will show them to you, one minute," saying that I rushed to my bedroom to take my mobile.

Then I again went back to him and opened the gallery of my phone to show him the photos. I gave my phone to him and said,"See..."

He smiled and took my phone and gave a nice look at those pictures,

"His name is Jungkook!," I said to him when I saw he was just piercing through his photos and then I noticed a drop of tear rolling down his cheek which suddenly made me feel terribly sad and I ran beside him and said, "What happened? Why are you ...

"His name is Jungkook!," I said to him when I saw he was just piercing through his photos and then I noticed a drop of tear rolling down his cheek which suddenly made me feel terribly sad and I ran beside him and said, "What happened? Why are you crying? Is he not good?," I said wrapping my left hand around his back.
"No no, I am crying out tears of happiness! He is just so beautiful! You two will make a great couple, together you two will look so beautiful, oh my God! I am so happy," he smiled at me saying that but I could feel something different.

"No Yoongi, you are hiding something from me, from your best friend! Say it. I can feel that you are not happy!", I said worried.

"No dear, why should I be sad? I am always happy when you are happy!", now he gave a bigger smile and said, "He seems to be really a nice guy, you have brilliant choice! Always tell me if you need help. If you can't be able to confess to him, then definitely I will help you okay? And if any difficulty arise between you two, I promise that I will try to solve it. I am so happy that my bestie is finally in love with someone!!!!," he again hugged me saying that and I cried out tears of happiness for having such an adorable friend like him.

Yoongi's POV :

'It's true that I love Y/N for many years but nothing is more important to me than her happiness. I can do anything to make her happy and firstly, she is my best friend, so I don't want this bonding to break so easily for a stupid feeling of mine.... So it's better to be hidden forever...!!', I thought to myself.

"Okay Y/N! I have to go to office now, it's already very late. See you again," I stood up from the sofa.

"Okay bye. Come, I will go with you till the door," saying that she held my hand and after leaving out her room, I said, "Bye!"

"Bye!," she smiled and closed the door softly. I felt a bit sad thinking that if she could hold my hand like that forever throughout my life, through all the ways I walk, through all the sad and happy moments I will spend, but she loves someone else. "It's okay! If she is happy, then I am also happy!," I sighed to myself smiling and started my way towards my office.

To be continued...