Three.❤️

Your POV :

The whole hall room was dark. Due to storm, windows were opening and closing making an irritating sound. I walked slowly towards the main door and I noticed something white rectangular paper is laying in front of the door on the floor. "No, not again! Not again a letter! I don't want it," I murmured to myself and walked towards it to confirm if it was really there or I was just imagining it to be there. It was there and again I got frightened. I picked it up and saw blood rolling down my hand from the letter!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", I screamed jumping up from my bed. "Oh! It was a dream. Thank God!", but why do I see those scary dreams. These letters have made my life a hell.
I slowly lifted myself up from the bed to land down on the floor when I felt a pain in my spine because of that sudden impact in morning. I relieved myself saying that it was only a nightmare but still I felt disturbed remembering it. I went to the washroom to take my toothpaste and brush, and after taking it I strolled towards the balcony when actually I noticed an envelope was there on the floor near the door as I saw in my dream. At first, I thought that I was only imagining it but no! It was really there. I ran to my washroom and washed my hands and wore a pair of synthetic gloves because I was still scared of that nightmare. I went towards the door and slowly picked it up but luckily, no blood was there. I left a sigh of relief and came to my sofa and sat on it opening the envelope. I was disturbed thinking that again what I will find there but then I opened its folds to read it.

"You can call it jealousy,
you can call it possessiveness.
Yes! I have them because I love you!
And I can't tolerate you with anyone else, what to do?
You are mine and you will be, forever.
Please come back to me.
I love you!
-your LOVE"

"Oh my God! Who is this idiot? Please let me know. I am so frustrated with my life now," I prayed to God in my heart and with disappointment, I stood up and stepped towards my kitchen to have my breakfast.

****

~After office, in dance class~

"Hey! Again you seem sad, kind of worried! What happened?", Hoseok asked me keeping his hand on my shoulder after sitting beside me on the bench.

"Ahh! Hah! Oh... Nothing!", I gave him a fake smile.

"I know you much better than you and you are always bad at telling lies, so now tell me what happened?", and he caught my lie as always he does.

"Ummm... Today I saw a very bad dream.... Kind of nightmare!"

"About what?"

"Those letters!", I gave him a sad look and again shifted my eyes from him towards the floor.

"Have you received one within these two or three days?"

"Today morning only I got one," I sighed saying that and then he asked, "For how long, are you receiving these letters?"

"Almost one or two years.... Even I don't remember!", I buried my face in my palms of my hands.

"TWO YEARS????? ARE YOU KIDDING?", he asked being surprised.

"No, I am not! As no one has ever hurted me till, I don't gave it that importance to report it to police. I am just tired of getting those strange letters..."

"Why don't you ask that stranger to meet you once? Then you can talk face to face!", he asked.

"How could I when he never writes his address and always mentions his name as, 'your LOVE'??", I gave him a look of disappointment.

"This is so irritating!", he said.

"Hey guys, let's start practice. C'mon!", our teacher called everyone of us to start our dance practice.

We slowly stood up and walked towards the dance floor and started our dance moves as instructed.

Like all time, I was paired up with Hoseok. Both of us took our dance posture and started to move our bodies with the beat of the song. The dance practice kind of relaxed me from my worries. I feel good whenever I dance. After all, it's my only passion and that's why only, I joined these dance classes to have a break from my daily boring life.

To be continued...