Part 8

*Warning: Explicit content*

When you woke, you felt warmth between your legs. You arch your head into the pillows feeling the softness of the sheets on your bare skin as Sebastian's tongue runs back and forth along your wet folds. Your legs, bent at the knees, as he pushes your thighs open with his strong shoulders. His fingers spreading you, as he pushes his tongue in deeper. Sebastian’s rough hands massage your breasts while your hands unconsciously move to his hair. You find yourself grinding your hips up to his face, as you came and his name escapes in a moan from your throat.

You couldn’t keep count of how many times Sebastian had made you come throughout the night. You had never been with someone who was so selfless and seemed to put your needs first. Even though you had been with just a few guys, the experiences you had were not very impressionable.

As your breathing slowed and your head cleared from your endless lovemaking, Sebastian kissed up your torso, giving ample attention to your breasts, sucking on each nipple before kissing up to your neck. "Morning beautiful,” he says as your eyes finally meet his. "Hey," you say breathlessly, still in a blissful state. He placed his lips softly on yours. Your hands gently running down the back of his neck as he placed his elbows by your head for support. "Can we just stay here all day?" you suggested and Sebastian chuckled, grazing his nose to yours. "You know, there’s nothing more I would rather do then spend the day inside you, (Y/N).” He smirked, as you bit your lip. “But your father trusted me with the shop….and I’m sure he would appreciate not finding out that I was sleeping with his daughter." You moaned and covered your face with a pillow, feeling slightly embarrassed at the thought. Sebastian moved the pillow from your face and kissed you.

He then laid back down next to you while running his hand through his hair as he let out a deep sigh. You could tell he was thinking about something. You looked over to him as he turned to face you, smiling adoringly. “Can I ask you something Sebastian,” you asked. “Yeah, (Y/N) of course.” You paused. “When...when did you know? I mean, when did you decide to act on your feelings? About me?” He paused and smiled as his hands caress your face. Your eyes begin to close slowly, as his touch seemed to have an effect on you. “I think I’ve always knew,” he started as he recalls a memory. “I’ve seen the pictures your dad has of you in his office. When I’m in there I can’t help but to stare at them. There was one in particular that caught my eye.” You look at his face as his expression starts to drift, trying to recall where you had taken it. “It was a very candid picture someone must have taken of you. You were looking down, smiling and some of your hair was in your face, from the wind. I thought you were the most beautiful person I had ever seen. You looked so natural and so in your element. That picture mesmerized me. I just knew right there that you had to be someone worth knowing.” You paused and smiled, looking at Sebastian. Trying to recall the picture, he was referring to. It must have been the time you were in Italy. Piero must have taken the picture, you thought. “But of course when you finally arrive I didn’t know what to think...seeing you in the flesh. You were more beautiful than I had imagined,” Sebastian says as his eyes meet yours again. “I’m not the type to normally shy away, but (Y/N), I respect your father. A lot. I did not want to cross any lines. He may like me working for him, but he’s never had to be concerned that I was into his daughter.” You pause, never really considering Sebastian’s feelings in all this, or how your father would take it if he knew. He interrupts your thoughts by letting out a chuckle. “Besides, seeing you the other night and your constant flirting...how am I supposed to resist?! I guess I just went for it and hoped for the best.” He said as he grazes your lips with his thumb. You smile and then playfully pushed his shoulder. “Flirting?!” After the thought. “Please! I was merely testing your will power!” You joke as you sit up on your elbow. “HA!” Laughed Sebastian, “Well, I obviously failed miserably.” You both laugh and he pulled you down and kissed your lips softly. “Are you hungry,” he asks. “Mmm...not for food.” Seb throws his head back onto the pillow and chuckling at your response. “I guess I could use some breakfast. But how about we shower first,” you say playfully. Sebastian smiles and slowly gets up from the bed. He extends his hand to you as you both walk to the bathroom.