Part 4

Later on in the night before going to sleep, you noticed the lights from the shop were still on. You knew your father was already home since you both had dinner and he decided to turn in early. You looked around and saw that Sebastian's truck was still parked outside. You thought he may still be working on the car you saw him with earlier. A feeling of guilt came over you knowing you had taken him away from his work when he had driven you to the store earlier.

You smiled and had an idea. Quietly heading to the kitchen wearing shorts and an old shirt, you grabbed two bottles of beer from the fridge and decided to head to the shop.

As you walked out of the house, the light breeze flowed through your hair. It was a beautiful night. That’s why you loved summer and being back home made it more special. The nights were always warmer and you could always see the stars so clearly in the evening sky. You smirked when you saw Sebastian working on the car. As he was fully engaged, you noticed his T-shirt was rising up and exposing his stomach. And his jeans, being low you could see the lining of his briefs. You licked your lips as you saw his body flex and stretch doing what he liked. However seeing this image, you did try and approach him quitely, careful not to make any sound. You could tell Sebastian hadn’t noticed your presence untill you spoke up.

"Hey, still working this late?" your voice caught him by surprise, causing him to jump and hit his head on the hood.

"Fuck!" he exclamed rubbing his head.

"Oh my God! Are you okay?" feeling bad but also not being able to contain your laughter.

"Yeah, I’ll be ok," he said still rubbing his head. You tried controlling your impulse to burst out laughing again. "Ok, ok, you can stop laughing now, (Y/N)" he said.

"I'm sorry," you continued and chuckled. "Truce?” As you held out a beer to him. "You clearly need to relax more," you continued and he looked at you smiling. Grabbing the beer from you, you clinked bottles and both took a swig from your beers.

"I’m sorry that you’re still working on this car because of me. I told dad that I could go to the store by myself but he insisted,” you said.

"It's fine, really. Working on cars is actually very therapeutic for me, I enjoy it,” he said smiling.

"It is a nice car," you said taking a sip from your own beer and walking along side the car running your fingers on the cold metal.

"It's a 1969 Ford Mustang. The owner wants to pick it up first thing in the morning so I had to finish it tonight. It's amazing, I always loved classic cars, you know" he explained.

"Yeah, I remember you talking about it non stop" you said teasingly rolling your eyes. Sebastian shook his head blushing.

"Hey! That's not true," he said with a laugh. Talking to him and hearing his voice woke up the butterflies in your stomach. You smirked back at him.

"I always enjoyed hearing you talk about it." you said and he only nodded and took a sip from his beer.

The silence filled the space for a couple of minutes before Sebastian asked you. “Why are you still awake?" he asked changing the subject.

"Oh, I couldn't sleep. Saw your car still parked outside and guessed that you may still be here working so.... tah-dah, here, I am.” As you turned around like you were presenting yourself to him. He smiled. “Also thought we both could use some company," you said.

Suddenly the cold night air made your skin shiver as you rubbed your arms up and down trying to get some heat. Sebastian noticed and grabbed his jacket and draped it over your shoulders. The smell of his cologne on his jacket was intoxicating your senses.

"Thank you, Seb" you said and he smiled shyly as his nickname left your lips. “You know, sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision five years ago," you finally said. Sebastian looked down, avoiding your gaze.

"It was for the best. You have a good future ahead. And there’s so many opportunities waiting, (Y/N). Plus, you don't have to be stuck here," he said as he finally raised his head to look at you.

"But my heart is here. I feel like it's where I belong. I mean, I could find something local that suits my interest. I mean who really gets a job doing what they actually went to school for,” you said jokingly. But you looked up to meet Sebastian’s eyes looking at you. “I mean I wouldn't mind staying here as long as....never mind," you said shaking your head. He smiled. "I should probably go to bed. It’s late and I don't want to keep you from finishing up," you said standing up.

"Oh, you’re fine! Er, I mean you can totally stay....if you want to of course,” Sebastian said as he placed his hand on yours. You smiled at the way he touched you, his thumb caressing your hand gently.

"Do you want me to stay?" you asked him and intertwined your fingers with his, starring into his blue eyes. He let go of your hand, slowly stepping back.

"You know what? You’re probably right" he sighed "It's late and I still have to... to finish this" he said walking backwards to the car. “Thanks again for the beer (Y/N)."

"Sure. Have a good night, Sebastian" you said feeling slightly defeated before walking out of the shop and towards your house. Sebastian watched you walk away. Dropping his head and letting go of a deep sigh, he went back to working on the car.

As you laid in your bed, you still couldn't sleep thinking that maybe Sebastian’s feelings were peaked and that maybe he was too afraid to let it show. You clearly saw how flustered he would get by being around you. But maybe that’s all he saw you as. The bosses daughter, just a kid and nothing else.