Part 7

The bright lights of the late morning were appearing in your room as you squint towards the window. You had woken up with the dopiest grin on your face, slightly surprised that your head was not in the least bit hung over from the drinking you had done, but rather filled only with the memories of your previous night’s intimacy. Having slept in for the majority of your morning, you still couldn’t believe what had transpired. It was something you had never expected but had only dreamt about. You grabbed your pillow to muffle your incoherent sounds as you were replaying everything back in your head. The taste of his soft lips on your lips while his desperate, rough hands explored every part of your body. The incredible feeling of having him inside you, thrusting and giving you every ounce of immeasurable pleasure. Oh. my. God. What haunted you the most, were those beautiful blue eyes gazing down on you, filled with so much love and need at the same time. It was a moment that perhaps you thought you were imagining as the overwhelming feelings had taken over. Afterwards, Sebastian had walked you back to your house, asking him to stay the night with you. He didn’t say no but gave you a reassuring kiss indicating that it would be best to take this slow. Inside, you knew he was right, whatever this meant, even though your body was still aching for him. Finally saying goodnight, his knuckles gently glazed the side of your cheeks as he said he would call you later in the morning.

Getting up from your bed, you walked over and looked out the window to check the garage. Everything was closed up with no sign of anyone being there. "Of course (Y/N), it's Sunday,” you suddenly realize shaking your head. You checked your phone and saw a text from Lauren at 2:30am letting you know she had gotten home ok. “Oh shit, I didn’t text her back.” You quickly reply back letting her know that you were sorry for not responding sooner and that you had passed out once you got home. I mean, you technically did pass out...just not at home, but on the hood of a car while having mind blowing orgasms. The thought made your sex clench up. Sebastian was definitely intoxicating and if he was a drug you considered yourself addicted.

After emerging from the shower, you noticed a missed call and some texts that had come in. Sebastian had tried calling you and Lauren had responded to your text from earlier. There was also a text from Sebastian.

Seb: “Hey (Y/N). Thinking of you...I thought maybe I would come by and take you out for the day. Unless you’ve made other plans. Lmk!”

Oh, wow. He’s thinking of me. “Hey....only plans I have are with you... ;) ” you replied.

He called you a few seconds after the text. “Hi....” you couldn’t help but answer shyly. “Hey (Y/N). How are you?” Why did his voice sound so sexy on the phone? I swear his voice could make you have an orgasm right there. “I’m good. Sorry I missed your call, I just got out of the shower." "Hmmm...that’s a nice image to take in,” he said in a low voice. Fuck. You swallowed hard while you could picture him pleasuring himself while he watched you shower. “Did you want to come by in an hour or so,” you finally say while interrupting your wandering thoughts.

After hanging up, you try figuring out what to wear. You opt for summer floral print shorts and a white halter top and sandals. You let your hair down in loose waves and your makeup was always minimal. Heading downstairs, you noticed that there was some time left until Sebastian was going to show, so you fixed yourself your usual bowl of delicious cereal. As you were finishing up the last few bites, the doorbell rang. You couldn’t contain your excitment and ran towards the door, swinging it open in anticipation. Sebastian was standing on the other side with his hands in his pocket, smiling shyly back at you.

"Hey, (Y/N)" you smiled widely as soon as your name came out of his lips. "You look nice,” he said as his eyes slowly looked you over. He leaned in closer to place a soft kiss on your lips. “I’ve missed you.” You grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to you, "I did say you could have spent the night here you know.” He chuckled, "I know, (Y/N). But I think I owe you a proper date first,” he said as you smiled shyly. Why were you so shy all of a sudden? “This time it’ll be genuine, but just so you know, it’s not like the other night wasn’t.” You blushed as you remembered how direct you were towards him. “I’m sorry Seb. I didn’t mean what I said. I was...I was just...” he interrupted you by touching your face gently. “It’s ok (Y/N) I understand why you did,” he said smiling. “Why don’t we head out? Are you ready?” You gave his arm a squeeze and smiled. He wasn’t trying to make you feel guilty and you knew he was being sincere with his kind gesture. “Yes! Let me just grab my purse.”