Socially acceptable??-I'm getting Married to my cousin!!!!

My name is Susannah and I am 21 years old, sitting in a fancy triple story house, married to Nicholas, living in a marriage that I thought was never possible and thought was very wrong!!

**********************************************************************************

I was watching an episode of glee and dancing to one of the songs when my grandmother called me

" Susannah could you please come here, there is something I have to tell you"

Oh what now I thought to myself as I paused the tv and walked to her dimly lit room and saw her sitting on her huge bed by the window. She stopped her crochet and looked at me with a strange expression.

I kinda got worried because she only looked at me like that when something was wrong.

I put on a very fake smile even though I was freaking out on the inside and said, "yes grand ma, you called me"

She pointed to a chair infront of her and said "sit"

Ok, that was just beyond weird, I felt like I was in an interview

"I have to tell you something really important" she said and I felt like I was in some spy movie where I was going to find out some classified information.

I looked at her really curious know when she said "you will be going to India for your sister's wedding and you have to know that people will ask you questions"

I knew about the wedding but know she just freaked me out even more, questions like what I wondered, I looked at her urging to go on

Then what she said next hit me like a ton on of bricks, "you are going to get married to your cousin, Nicholas!"

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey guyzzzz

here is my new book, read it and tell me what you think