Not that bad [25]

Start from the beginning

"Go where?" I ask warily.
"To the fucking fair that just opened up nearby." He answered, and without waiting he continued to drag me. The fair was only open for a few days and although it didn't have any rollercoasters it still gave Hidan the opportunity to get what he wanted from the kid. The only problem was the price. He could feel his wallet crying for help as he looked at the starry eyed expression on the prettyboys face. 'Maybe this was a bad fucking idea.'

"Oh are you two here for the couples discount?" The old cashier asked happily from behind the glass.

Both Hidan and me froze for a moment.

'Couples discount'

The jashinist was tempted to smash through the plexiglass at that moment and strangle the hag to death. His hands inched for the knife in his back pocket but halted at the soft touch of someone. His eyes flited to the girlish hand of the boy next to him. Tsu was looking at a sign just above the booth.
Special offer! Couples get in free today!

"Yeah we're here for that..." He said with a fake smile making me sigh in relief.

*click*

I stopped smiling at the cool metal against my wrist. A handcuff with a plastic heart attached to it. The other end was wrapped around Hidans wrist.

"Here are your tickets." The cashier offered with a wink. "The couples handcuffs are timed to come off when the park closes, so enjoy yourselves until then."

Hidan was the first to snap out of shock. He stared at their locked wrist. Then the heart. Then Me. I sweatdrop at the cold aura surrounding him and begin to speak.
"Go-"
"Not. another. fucking.Word."
||

I took another step feeling my temper rise as we inched forward in line. On the outside I may have appeared calm, but on the inside It was like a bomb waiting to explode. If there's one thing me and Sasori had in common; It was lack of patience. I glance at the cuffs attaching me to the equally irritated jashinist.
'Only 3 hours left.'

I began to busy myself staring at our surroundings. Around me were couples waiting excitedly in the long ass line we were in. One couple was literally sucking face right in front of us and it made me and the albino both grimace. You could tell we stood out in the line as we both stood as far as we could from eachother. It took another few minutes for us to reach the front. Since the park didn't have any roller coasters we had chosen to go on a drop zone like ride. I could feel my stomach knot with each step. Getting seated in the ride, I feel sweat stain my forehead as the ride begun to slowly rise.

Hidan peeked next to him at Tsus reaction. He spotted the teens sickly looking face.
"You wouldn't happen to be fucking afraid of heights?" Hidan asked with a hint of excitement.

"Afraid?" Tsu mumbled making a grin grace Hidans face. They were now at the very top, the elevator music still playing. Suddenly the music stopped, a deafening silence followed.

As if on cue Hidans jaw dropped at the sudden grin on the males face. The wind knocked right out of him, they're bodies plummet with the ride in blood curling screams. "I FUCKING LOVE HEIGHTS!!" I shouted over the wind as hidans soul near damn leaves his body as they reach the ground.

Hopping off the ride with a smirk "Let's go again!" I say in challenge but halt as Hidan stumbles to me with a pale look. "Who knew the big bad Hidan couldn't handle a simple drop?"

"My hearts in my ass." He says weakily before taking off to a nearby trash and puking up the contents of his stomach. I walk over to the puking albino not caring if my voice was hoarse from the screaming I had done. "Dont you jashinists like blood and stuff? How can your stomach not take a measly ride?" I tease rocking back and forth on my feet.
"Shut...the fuck...up." He growled wiping his mouth with his arm.