Good

Oooo double update UwU what's this. 😂 lmao no but really fat ass smut warning y'all. Don't bother reading this chapter if you're a holy child or whateva. Author's note at the very end though.

Frank crawled onto the bed, and Gerard followed. As Frank pulled off his clothes, Gerard wiggled out of his jeans, hoping he didn't look too dumb wiggling around on his back like a flipped turtle. Frank had finished undressing, and when he saw Gerard struggling with his jeans, he laughed a little before helping him. Once they were off, and they'd found their place on the floor along with the rest of their clothes, Gerard felt a pit in his stomach.

"Who's gonna, um, ya know?"

"Top?"

Gerard nodded. "I'm just scared it'll hurt."

Frank didn't know how to feel, hearing those words come out of him. He shook it off. "It'll hurt at first, but I promise you it'll feel good. You can trust me. I wouldn't lie to you, especially not about this."

"The hurt will go away?"

Frank nodded. "And once it does, it'll be mind blowing. I don't think you understand how it'll feel."

Gerard stayed quiet a moment before sighing. "Okay. Okay. Just, do whatever's next."

Frank smiled and put his hands on Gerard's thighs, shifting on his knees slightly as he noticed Gerard's bulge. "Those gotta come off lovely."

Gerard's face went pink. "Fuck, sorry, yeah." He hesitantly pulled down his boxers, finally letting his hard on out. Frank eyed him, and Gerard wouldn't look at him. "You're staring."

Frank looked back up at him. "You're hot."

Gerard shook his head, still blushing. "Just take yours off."

Frank nodded, and took his off, and what practically sprang out made Gerard blush even harder.

"Frank how the fuck is that going to fit? What the fuck?"

Though Frank liked to by humble about his dick, he knew why Gerard was so flustered. It was big. Bigger than you'd expect from really anyone. Frank crawled on top of Gerard. "Lots of lube." With that, he opened the second drawer down to Gerard's nightstand, and after rummaging for a moment, he pulled out a little bottle of lube and a condom. Gerard didn't say anything, he just lay back, trying not to look down, but failing horribly. "Gerard, I'm gonna start prepping you okay? I need you to know that it's gonna feel weird at first, and it may even hurt a little, but that's normal. You're gonna love this, okay?"

After a steady breath Gerard nodded. "Okay. Okay yeah. Go ahead."

Frank knew Gerard was nervous inside, so after he had the condom and lube on, he took a long moment to kiss him. When he pulled away, he lubbed up his fingers and slowly began to finger and stretch Gerard out. Frank kissed him again, trailing over his jaw and neck, making sure he was prepped enough as he fingered him. That was what Gerard needed, to feel insane pleasure to banish all the fear, to have reassurance that it would feel good.

"F-Fuck-" Gerard stuttered out after a minute, finally reaching that peak of desperation. "I'm ready."

"Look at me." Frank requested softly as Gerard looked away. "You'll feel better. It'll help it."

Gerard swallowed and did as Frank said, staring deep into Frank's loving gaze. The first inch had Gerard whimpering and closing his eyes, but he found himself relaxing as Frank's soft lips pressed against his.

"You're doing so good." Frank breathed out against Gerard's lips, kissing them softly again. "So good, baby, so good-"

There it was again, another pet name, another pet name that Gerard loved.