The End

3 months later...
Lucas's point of view

     It's been 3 months since the girls went missing and the police have gotten nowhere. I don't know how much longer I can last. I just love Riley so much and I don't want to just stand around doing nothing while she could be dead.

     "Hey Lucas." Missy says. Ever since the girls went missing Missy has clung to me like a fly to shit. I hate it so much.

     "Missy I don't really want to deal with you right now." I tell her.

     "She's gone Lucas. Just give it up. You can be with me now." I just walk away because I can't deal with her right now. Then an idea popped into my head and I went straight to the police station.

     "Hi I'm Lucas Friar and I may have a lead on the case of Riley Matthews and Avery Matthews disappearances." I tell the receptionist.

     "Ok have a seat and someone will be right with you." She tell me.

     A few minutes an officer walks in. "Hi I'm officer Reynolds and I was told you may have a lead on a case." He says.

     "Yes, could you please check Missy Bradford and her relatives. I think she may have something to do with it. She hates Riley and Avery a lot." I tell him.

     "Ok we'll look into it. Thanks." He tells me and I leave.

1 week later.

     The police checked Missy and found out there was a withdrawal of a million dollars from her dad's account right before they went missing. They searched their house but found nothing. They looked at all of the body guards and found one to have no alibi and they are going to check his house now.

    A few hours later we get a call. He said that Riley and Avery were at his house and are now in the hospital but Riley isn't looking good. We all drive over to the hospital.

     When we get there there are doctors outside her room looking upset. Then they said the words I never wanted to hear. "She's gone" they say. Her parents immediately drop to the ground and start sobbing. I just stand there speechless.

     "She's not gone." I yell.

     "I'm sorry son." The Doctor says.

     "Can I see her?" I ask. He nods and let's me in. I just look at my princess and cry. The long beep and my cries is all that can be heard. "No princess you can't be gone. Come back to me and be sassy. Please. I cant live without you." I cry. She's gone forever.

1 year later
Third person POV

     After Riley died everyone changed. Avery became sducidal and tried to kill her self saying it was her fault Riley died. She's in a support group now and getting better.

     Mr. and Mrs. Matthews are holding onto Avery with everything they can because that's all they have left. Mr. Matthews quit teaching because it was too hard to look at kids everyday and not have Riley.

     Maya put all her sadness into art. She is now in school to become an art teacher while waiting for her fiancé to come back

     Zay proposed to Maya just before he left for boot camp. He is a Marine now and he is overseas with his best friend.

     Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. He is also a Marine overseas with Zay. He tried to go back to Texas Lucas after Riley died but Zay made him put his fighting abilities into serving his country. He still misses Riley everyday but he has a girlfriend who he met while on a base. Her name is Autumn and she knows all about Riley and is ok with the fact that he will never get over her. He still wears the promise ring he gave her on a chain around his neck. He'll be ok.

     Riley made a last impact on everyone's life. She was the light. But she will not be the last.

————————————————————————
That's it y'all! Trust me I cried while writing this too. I'm sorry it's super late but I was just trying to find the perfect way of ending this story. Thank you to all who have read this story. It truly means so much to me. I'm sorry this story does not have too happy of an ending but that's life. Life does not always have a happy ending.

Thank you all so much for reading, favoriting, and commenting on my story. I love y'all so much!

~Abbz❤️💋🍫🇺🇸