Chase

"So you ready for youth group?" He asked his girlfriend when they go in his truck.

     "I guess, you sure this is ok to wear?" She asked. She was in what she wore to cheer, white muscle tee with a black sports bra underneath, black spandex, cheer shoes, and an orange bow.

     "Yeah that's fine." The quarterback replied. Once they got there they went inside. "Everyone this is my girlfriend Riley." He told everyone, the brunette smiled at the word girlfriend. They heard a chorus of hi's and hello's before a girl came up to them.

     "Hi Riley nice to meet you, I'm Dezeray but everyone calls me Dezzie." They girl-Dezzie-said. She had a very Riley like personality. The rest of youth group went well. They played dodgeball and it was girls against boys and the girls won. Then had the lesson, they were studying 1Peter (we are studying that in my youth group). They were currently in Lucas' truck on their way home.
     "Can I have the aux cord?" Riley asked.

     "Baby you don't even have to ask." Lucas said handing her the cord.

My old man's that old man
Whose spent a life livin off the land
Dirty hands and a clean soul
It breaks his heart seein foreign cars
Filled with fuel that isn't ours
And wearing cotton we didn't grow

He's got the red white and blue flyin high on the farm
Semper Fi tattooed on his left arm
Spends a little more in the store for a tag on the back that says USA
He won't buy nothin he can't fix
With wd-40 and a craftsman wrench
He ain't prejudice
He's just
Made in America

     "I love this song" Lucas said.

     "Me too, it's my favorite." The brunette replied. (A/N it is my fave).

     "Here we are m'lady." The green eyed man said when they reached her door.

     "Thanks Lucas, I had fun." She said. They kissed and she went inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

     The next day Riley got up for school and she got a text from Lucas saying she would be late today so she drove herself to school. Once she got there some random guy walked up to her.

     "Hi gorgeous, I'm Chase." They guy-Chase- said.

     "Hi, I'm Riley." Riley replied.

     "You wanna come to my house tonight? We could have some fun." Chase said with a wink. Making Riley back up scared.

     "No thanks, I'm not single." Riley said.

     "Oh I don't care about that sweetheart." Chase told her.

     "Well I do. Bye." The brown eyed girl said walking away but chase grabbed her wrist making her yelp in pain.

     "No one rejects me." They boy said angrily.

     "I just did." Riley said trying to get out of his grip. Every time she moved his grip got tighter somehow making her wrist bruise. She started to get flashbacks. "LET GO OF ME." She yelled.

     "You heard the lady, let go of her." Came Zay's voice from behind Riley.

     "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do bout it?" Chase asked.

     "I'll beat you to a bloody pulp." Zay said.

     "Is that a threat?" Chase asked.

     "That's a fucking promise." Zay said. Chase finally let go of Riley and went into the school.

     "Thanks Zay." Riley said.

     "No problem sugar. I wasn't about to let someone hurt my baby sister." Zay said hugging her. "You need to tell Lucas about this." He said examining her wrist.

     "I know I'll tell him when he gets here." She told him.

     "Tell me what?" Lucas' voice came from behind them.

     "Chase tried to get me to go to his house, I said no, he grabbed my wrist and wouldn't let go till Zay threatened him." Riley said.

     "I'm gonna kill him." Lucas said looking at Riley's wrist.

     "I'll help." Zay added.

     "Hey now, I don't want either of you in jail it's just a bruise I'll be fine." Riley said.

     "Princess your wrist is all black and blue and swollen." Lucas told her.

     "I'll be fine. Let's go before we're late." Riley said. Lucas held her good hand while Zay stood on the other side of Riley and they walked into school.

--------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading y'all! By the way the song was "Made in America" by Toby Keith and it's my favorite song! Hope y'all like this chapter! I'll be back on a writing schedule now!

~Abbz💙🍫💋