{ Chapter 16 <3 }

{ OHGOSH GUYS, STORY ALMOST FINISHED }

.

"James?"

"Yes Kayden?"

I looked at him nervously. "My ass hurts,"

"Come on baby," he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me up onto hihs knee and I stared at his naked body as he did mine. I still felt insecure. He had a nice body and I was just..Kayden. He looked so much better than me.

"Hey," he cupped my chin and said, "You're beautiful," as if reading my mind. "Come on, I'm gonna make you some breakfast,"

"Can't we go home?"

He raised an eye-brow. "Home as in..."

"Your house,"

"Ah so my house is your house now?"

"I hope so," I said quietly, looking down. He laughed at me a little and then tossed me a pair of boxers from..nowhere. Wow that was weird. He was like a ninja. An awesome gay sexy ninja..who was also my teacher.

"My house is your house," he assured me. "Are you hungry?"

"Sooooo hungry," I admitted as I moved away to pull my boxers on. I stood up, flexing my arms out and stretching my back. James chuckled as he grabbed a pair of sweats and pulled them up to his waist. "Do you have coffee?"

"Nope,"

"Shit,"

"But i'll make you some later, it's fine,"

"Noooo!" I cried, grabbing the closest thing to me which happened to be a pillow and throwing it at James. "No coffee! Your coffee taste's like shit!"

He raised an eye-brow and threw the pillow down. "Are you insulting my coffee, Kayden?"

I took a step back, trying to keep from laughing as he stepped closer to me. "No..."

"I think you are," he growled and playfully launched forwards, grabbing my waist and tossing me over his shoulders. I struggled, kicking his stomach and slamming my hands into his back but he had too many fucking muscles and I was unwillingly dragged out of the bedroom.

"I'm going to force that coffee down your throat," he warned as he sat me down on a chair. He leaned forwards and ruffled my hair before standing back up. "What are you hungry for?"

You.

"Macdonalds,"

"But that's so far away," he groaned. "Ugh, for you. I'll just grab a shirt and I need to make a quick call,"

"To who?"

He stammered a little. "Um, the school."

"It's Sunday..?"

"letting them know I wont be in tomorrow," he turned away from me as he spoke and I sucked in a deep breath. Was he lying to me?

"James?" i asked and he could probably sense the suspicion in my voice for when he turned back around, his lip quivered. I didn't want to ask if he was lying, I didn't want to get into a fight when things were finally getting good for me. So I sighed. "Can I get extra fries?"

He laughed a little and nodded. "Of course you can,"

.

He was lying to me. I fucking knew it. Why was he lying? I thought he loved me? Ugh, I was stressing myself out too much. Maybe he really was calling the school. And even if he wasn't, it didn't mean he didnt' love me, right? Oh God. We had sex and now he was lying to me. I was fucking stupid. He wasn't just using me, was he? No. Of course not. This was James. But I just..fuck, I couldn't stop worrying.