Got Milk?

Nicki's POV
June 18, 2018
4:34pm

"Beyonce you're not supposed to be on your feet, the doctor put you on bed rest for a reason." I stressed. About a week ago during Beyonce's appointment, the doctor mentioned putting Beyonce on bed rest because she was honestly stressing herself and the baby. She did a lot of handy work and plus she was still trying to get her money together. Michael and I paid her in advance but I don't know what she did with it and I honestly didn't care, besides, I have money, she shouldn't be stressing over nothing like that. If I got it she got it.

"But I'm tired of just laying around all day gaining all this weight. I gottah do something baby." She whined. I upped an eyebrow at her and smirked.

"I got something you can do, but your still gonna be laying in that damn bed, probably all day and night once I'm done." I smirked.

"Oooooo what you thinking??" She asked. I knew her mind wasn't where mines was or she would have jumped me by now.

"Maybe a little evening sex." I smirked. She looked at me disgusted making my smirk disappear.

"Did I say something wrong?" I asked. I felt like every time I spoke to her I was walking on eggshells or skating on thin ice.

"So now you want sex from me after I've been throwing hints at you this past week?!" She asked. I liked at her getting my words together.

"Beyonce we had sex two nights ago."I said quickly recalling the details and facts. She was not about to chew my ass out today. I made sure everything I did and said couldn't and wouldn't upset her.

"Oh, well I apologize. I forgot. It just be feeling like for ever since you touched me." She pouted seductively holding her arms out for me. I walked into her embrace.

"I touch you all the time, what you mean?" I questioned kissing her lips. She bit my bottom lip and moaned.

"Huh?" She asked. I knew her mind was on sex and when her mind was on sex she couldn't comprehend nothing I said. Example.

"Beyonce I hate yo annoying ass. You be pissing me off and I was thinking about cheating on you and running off to get married to this girl I met at Walmart." I said lowly kissing on her neck. She moaned, almost growling.

"Mmm get cut." She hissed. Okay maybe she understand when she wanted to but most of the time she didn't. I ran my hand under her shirt up to her breast giving them a gentle squeeze causing her to pout.

"Sssss, Nicki that hurts." She whined. So I guess I'm dealing with whiny Beyonce today.

"I'm sorry, how can I make it feel better?" I asked.

"You can'ttttt, they're just really sore and tender from the milk process the doctor was telling me aboutttttt." She pouted.

"Okay Ima need you to talk to me like your 22 and not 4." I said. She slapped the shit out of my arm and cried.

"I'm not trying to." She said. I lifted her shirt and gently pulled it over her head revealing her full breast.

"They look like they hurt." I said poking of them. She slapped my hand away.