Do You Like Her?

Beyoncé's POV
January 12, 2011
11:44AM

I sat on my bed listening to music as I looked online applying for jobs. I got tired of having nothing to do and feeling as if I'm a waste of space.

As of now, today officially marks the ending of my first month and beginning of my second month. I've gained weight but you couldn't see it physically yet...

"Bey you ready?" Michael asked knocking on my room door. I turned my music down and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"No....I'm sore." I pout. He laughs shaking his head.

"That's the point of exercising. You the one said you didn't want to gain any unnecessary weight." He said. I huffed. Every part of my body had been aching for the past couple of days non stop. I sighed closing my laptop and got out of bed with a limp.

"Where's Nicki?" I asked. He shrugged. Ever since Michael and I have been hanging out she seems more distant and I barely see her. She only talks to me if it's about the baby.

"I think she's down stairs." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"You need to keep up with her, she's your wife. You spending all this time with me when you could be spending quality time with her." I said. He scratched his head.

"You don't know Nicki like I do. If we stay in the same room alone for more than 5 minutes, she's going to start asking questions, and those questions always leads to arguments. Its better like this, trust me." He said. I crossed my arms sitting back on the bed.

"Then why are y'all together if all you guys do is argue? It doesn't make since. It seems to me like y'all wasting each other's time." I said. Michael sighed and looked up in the air as if searching for the words he was trying to say.

"I love her, but it's just hard y'know? She doesn't trust me and I understand why, I've done wrong in my past but she has too, I've forgiven her but she haven't forgiven me. I don't know like I want to be with her, make her happy, but I don't think she wants the same. She's more so into this relationship for the baby than me." Michael said. I nodded looking down at my small no show stomach.

"Do you think there's something bothering her deep down? No woman's that angry for no reason." I said. Michael shrugged.

"I think that's something you need to go figure out instead of trying to keep me sore 24/7." I said. He sighed and nodded his head.

"I guess. But watch she turn it into a big deal."'he said leaving the room. I chuckled as he left.

Nicki's POV
12:47PM

I sat on the couch with my glasses on and laptop in my lap. I was working on trying to start up my own clothing boutique.

"Nicki we need to talk." Michael said interrupting me. I looked up from my laptop and at him.

"Nicki can we talk, and for why?" I asked correcting him. He chuckled slightly and shook his head.

"Why are you so mad at me all the time?!" He asked.

"Did Beyonce send you in here to talk to me because you never wanna talk. If she did you wasting both of our time." I waved him off.

"Do you even want to be with me?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me this? Of course I want to be with you, if I didn't want to be with you I wouldn't be with you. You just annoy my soul sometimes and I snap." I said.

"I annoy you? But Nicki I don't do anything!" He said.

"Exactly. You don't do shit. You don't fuck me, touch me, or kiss me. You damn right you don't shit and you wonder why I'm mad, boy please." I said waving him off once again.

"Because when I try you push me away." He said defensively.

"Um don't nobody wanna smell or taste morning breath when they kissing and you always be tryna start some shit in the morning when I have shit to do. Secondly, you act like you don't even want the baby cause I don't hear your input when it comes to anything about him or her." I said. Michael sat down beside me.

"And do you like Beyonce?" I asked bluntly.

"What? No." He said.

"Then what's going on between y'all. Y'all stay giggling and talking and shit but as soon as Nicki step in the room y'all wanna act like it was dead silent." I said.  He laughed as I stared at him.

"I'm waiting." I said impatiently.

"No I don't like her, I just like her company. You don't talk to me and she does, so of course it's going to seem that way. But she's gay so it wouldn't matter if I did. She has a crush on you anyways." He said.

"Boy stop." I said now being my turn to let out a slight chuckle.

"I'm dead ass. You always been the one to tell me when I'm flirting or some other girl flirting with me but you tryna tell me that you can't tell she likes you?" He asked.

"Um no. We don't even talk." I said.

"I know but when you do she's always acting weird and smiling. Then she stay asking where you at and what's wrong with you. She try to secretly act like she want us to be better but I'm pretty sure shes benefiting off if something from this." He said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes. Beyonce's straight as a pole, she don't like me...
_________________________________

Or does she?