What is a tumblr girl?

Note from the author: a prime example of tumblr girl,people and things is this video.

So I bet that you heard the phrase "she's so tumblr" a lot. So I am going to explain to you what a tumblr girl is and it's origin.

The origin of "tumblr girl" can be found on tumblr. Tumblr is a website which allows you to have a blog to on anything and everything you like for example fashion.

Back in 2012-2013 instagram was not as important as it is today and so a lot of girls went to tumblr to express themselves and show the good and aesthetically pleasing sides of their life and since a lot of girls did so that was the birth of the phrase "tumblr girl".

The basic definition or idea that comes to mind when thinking of a tumblr girl is a tanned, skinny girl with long luscious hair and an incredible sense of style however, they're is way more than just that idea and if you really don't know what I'm talking about just watch one of mylifeaseva, Alisha Marie or even Maybaby's video from 2013 this will give you a basic idea of what it looks like.

Over the course of the years tumblr girls have evolved so much and they are a lot more aesthetics, personalities and styles out there for example an art hoe.

This book is going to explain to you the different styles they are and how to achieve them. But before that you are probably wondering why people want to achieve that? People are constantly searching for who they and for some people it takes a lifetime, tumblr girls have a sense of security and happiness since they know who they are and what they like and I hope that by making this book I can do the same for you.

-E