Kara kisses Lena hard. She loves her so much, she's glad she was sent here to earth. She may have lost her parents but found the love of her life.

Lena let out a tiny moan. That was all it took for Kara to descend back down to the ground. She wanted Lena so bad, she was ready to make up for the past weeks and the 2 year secret.

Kara pushed Lena up against the wall. Her hands ran up Lena's torso, removing her blouse. Kara kissed all over Lena's exposed skin. This releasing more moans from the brunette. The blonde lifted her fiancé up and Lena let out a little gasp. She'll never get use to how easy it is for Kara to pick her up.

Lena's legs wrapped around Kara's waist, "take me to bed." Lena whispered in Kara's ears. Her warm breath and the tiniest caress of her tongue on her ear sent Kara through the roof. All she wanted to do was please her soon to be wife. So she took her upstairs and gently placed her on the bed.

Kara pulled away and stood at the edge of the bed, just staring at her half naked brunette for a bit. She took in every inch of beauty in front of her. She smiled and bit her lip.

"What?" Lena asked propping herself up on her elbows.

"Your beautiful." Kara said so sincerely.

"Your beautiful too Kara. I haven't found a women even close to your beauty."

"It's the Kryptonian genes." Kara teased.

They laughed and Lena was caught staring at Kara the same way she was to her. "I love you." Lena said what a genuine smile.

"I love you more."

Lena giggled and gestured with her index finger 'come here.'

Kara listened and claimed on top of Lena kissing her everywhere. She stopped when she got to her belly. Again she stood at the edge of the bed and smiled at her world. She slipped out of her blouses and set it aside.

Lena's mouth went dry as her eyes ran up and down Kara's toned ab's. She now knows how Kara can eat a whole cow in one sitting and still have to body of a goddess.

Kara grabbed both of Lena's ankles and pulled her towards the edge of the bed. She kneeled down and kissed both ankles, she continued up till she reached her inner thighs. She propped both legs up on her shoulders and kissed each thigh gently. Lena squirmed a little with each tender kiss. She loved the effect she had on her with just little touches. One last kiss to each thigh and she moved her panties to the side, exposing her sex. Kara wasn't surprised to find her completely soaked. With one long stroke of her tongue, Lena's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out a hiss of pleasure. Kara smiled then went to town on her brunette.

After awhile Kara inserted a finger and her tongue focused on Lena's clit. More hisses and moans filled the room and the blonde's ears.

"Faster." Lena moaned.

Kara followed orders and after a few great minutes, she inserted another finger and continued on her clit. With each passing second she could feel Lena's walls closing in.

Lena's body twitched and spazemed out of control. Her grip on Kara's hair was extremely tight. Her fingers intertwined with golden locks. If Kara didn't have super alien strength Lena would've ripped off some of her locks.

"Kara." Lena sighed. "Kara. I'm gonna..." she couldn't finish the sentence. All she was able to do was moan. Loudly.

The blonde knew it would be any minute now, so she decided to stop and pull out.

"What are you doing?" Lena asked all breathless.

Kara smirked and zoomed off only to return with their favorite toy. A 10 inch strapless strap-on with built in vibration, they named June for some reason.

"I think June is happy to see you." Kara said. She was now completely naked with June in place.

Lena giggled and pulled Kara onto the bed. She straddled her waist but didn't insert June yet. She pinned Kara's hands above her head. "Kara." She whispered. "My sweet Kara."

"Yes my world."

"Take me."

Kara flipped them and Lena was back on her back. She kissed Lena passionately before inserting June. With the vibration and thrusts the brunette was going crazy. Same with Kara. With each moan, Kara went faster and harder.

Kara was about hit her peak. She knew this because the more she held on to Lena the more bruises she left on her body. Although Lena doesn't mind these markings at all, Kara doesn't like the fact that she's hurting Lena while showing her how much she loves her. And eventually she just knows that if someone sees them, they'll start asking questions.

"Kara."

"Lena."

They both moaned. Both ladies we're literally about to come. Lena was the first. She screamed out Kara's name as she held on tightly to her neck. Kara came right after, she turned off the vibrater and rode out her high.

Kara rolled off and caught her breath. Lena was still breathless. "I love you Kara."

Kara kissed the brunette, "I love you too Lena." She pulled her closer so she could hold her as she fell asleep. "Hey babe?"

"Mm." Lena hummed.

"Are you still mad at me for not telling you about me being Supergirl?"

"No. I got over that after about...three days."

"Three days!? Be we didn't speak for weeks."

"I had to teach you a lesson somehow."

"Oh your evil." Kara kissed her lips.

"What can I say. Sometimes my Luther genes just shine through."

Kara giggled and kissed her again. She couldn't believe where she was at in life. She was never into other females, she was 'straight' as the earthlings call it. She was only attracted to men. She moved a bit to look at her now sleeping fiancé. "Everything changed the minute I walked into your office." She whispered "I had never seen anyone so beautiful. A super fell in love with a Luther." She kissed her forehead and slipped into a deep sleep.