chapter 9

jimin

i stared at the clock

"hey, um, i have to get going now."

"sure, just text me when you get there, okay, jagi? i have to take care of some paperwork for our dancers who are competing next week. i'll just follow you, yeah?" anna, my girlfriend, said

"alright, bye" i gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before leaving

i drove back to the building leaving the academy

no, i'm not studying. i own a dance academy together with anna. after we disbanded, i went back to busan and continued my dance career that i left and that's how i met anna, who is also a dancer and a singer. i'm actually surprised she didn't audition to become an idol. we became good friends until i asked her to finally be my girlfriend.

eventually, we left our jobs in busan and started our own dance academy in seoul. we've become big now, thankfully and as soon as we save up enough money, i plan on proposing to anna.

in about 10 minutes, i reached the building.

i went up the elevator and opened the room to see hoseok hyung already there, taking selcas and uploading them on twitter.

"the great jimin has arrived!" i announced

"there's nothing great about you. you're still short."

"and you still look like a horse" i smiled

"aish, this kid, i missed you a lot."

"i missed you a lot too, hyung."

"so where's your girlfriend, anna?" he asked

"she'll be here in a few. she's just fixing things up in the academy."

"your academy's growing! i'm happy for you, kid."

"thanks, hyung. where's yssa noona?"

"she helped in planning the event because is there something the jeons can't do? so she's just around making sure things are alright."

yssa noona is hobi hyung's fiancé. she also used to be the nurse in bangtan dorm and she is jungkook's cousin.

"i'm so excited"

"me too, kid. me too."