"Oh okay, I think like that" I said, following behind him, into this nice ass place. "I have a question" I said, as he turned around. "So like, if someones presses the button for the 30th floor, they can just be at my front door?" 

He chuckled, "No, you will have to scan your key card on the elevator and it will allow you to select your floor only and if you decided to add a guest, then they will also receive a card" 

"Oh okay" i said, nodding my head, as my phone began ringing. I pulled it out my bag seeing it was a number i didn't recognize, already knowing it was Troy. I declined the call, put my phone on silent, before sliding it back into my bag. "Sorry about that" I said, as we enter the living room. 

"Okay, so of course this is the living area, which would look great once its furnished" he said. "You have a fire place, and theres already TV mounts built into every room, even the kitchen area." 

"These floors are so nice" I said, admiring them. 

"Cherrywood, some of the best" he responded as we moved onto the kitchen and dining area. "Here you have the kitchen, with marble counter tops, paired with cherrywood cabinets." 

"Oh my god I loveee this" I said, running my hand across the smooth countertop. 

"The kitchen is always a resident fave" he said laughing. "Lets go see the rest of the house" 

After showing all that this condo had to give, I was completely in love and knew that I didn't need to search anymore. Of course this place a bit pricey but nothing I couldn't handle, and lets be real I deserved this right now. I just put a spin on "retail therapy", why not invest in a better living situation for myself. Once I was done signing the paperwork and countless agreements, because I had A1 credit, I was immediately approved and would receive my person keys and codes within the next two days. 

I rode down the street, blasting "Be Careful" by Cardi B, since the lyrics fit my situation so well at this moment. A lot of people didn't like the song, since it's a little different from what she usually does but that may be why it clung to me so quickly. People don't alway have to be turnt up, for a song to be a hit. My music was interrupted by a call coming through, I grabbed my phone seeing Troy calling again, and once again I ignored it, and turned my music back up. Less than 26 seconds went by and another call came through, I quickly grabbed it without looking "What" I yelled. 

"Damn bitch, I was just trynna see if you wanted to come to the shop and chill with me" Lani said through the phone. 

I shook my head, "I'm sorry sis, I didn't even look at the phone, I'm driving" I said. "But, yeah i'm actually not too far from there now" I said, stopping at a red light. 

"Well come through sis, I got some new products that I want you try out" 

I chuckled, "Oh so bitch you want me to be your test dummy?" 

"Well Ash coming too" she said laughing. "At least you won't be alone" 

"Whatever, I'm on my way" I said, pulling off, as the light changed green. 

"K" she said, ending the call. 

I drove for about 10 more minutes, letting the many thoughts roam through my mind, before pulling up to Lani's shop. Before getting out I decided to check Instagram and see what was up...