04

Everything was going well, Jimin and Yoongi went straight to work, both starting the first day of working together by coming up with random rhymes—which, was all Jimin's idea, resulting in a proud little kitten in the studio.

"Snacks,
In packs,
Great life hacks,
Good for people's backs!" Jimin exclaimed out as he finished the verse.

"Good for people's backs?" Yoongi repeats questioningly, laughing at the younger's cuteness that was radiating off and bouncing around the room, quickly crawling into the older's heart.

They ended up laughing their butts off at each other as they continued to come up with rhymes, Yoongi obviously more experienced in that field.

**

"H-hey, you hungry?" Yoongi sheepishly asked the man next to him, "c-cause there's this really great place down the block, and if you want to, we can go there. Not if you don't want to though, because I'm not forcing you to go anywhere, I'm not that kind of guy, I mean I—"

"Sure! And chill, it's not like it's a dat—" Jimin stopped himself, "is this a date? Are you asking me out on a date?" Jimin smiled at the blonde, finally catching up.

"No! I-I mean, if you want it to—u-uhm...yea?"

Jimin could only double over, clutching his stomach as he laughs out at the awkwardness of the situation.

Heck yea, it was a date.