chapter 3

blade's POV.

lunch time rolled around and we were all at our table.

"I'm really going to miss you guys." I said

"I'm going to miss you to!" Chris said.

Chris never cried unless it was really bad and right now she was on the verg of tears.

"yea we all will." James said. the rest nodded.

I felt jake 's  arm wrap around my waist and pull me into his lap.

"and i'll miss you most" he whispered in my ear

i blushed and hide my face in his chest. im going to miss them all. i look up and lookover at tylers table to see him glaring at me i see him get up and walk out.

you know what since today is my last day might as well tell him bye and be the good person i am.

i slide off jakes lap and head to where tyler was i walk into the hall way, looking around trying to find him. after about 10 minutes i stop and head back to the lunch room.

i passed by and empty classroom when someone pulled me in. i was about to scream before i saw who it was. it was tyler. i gave him a small smile. but that faded when he started yelling.

"WHAT THE HELL?" he yells. i gave him a confused look.

"what are you talking about?" i asked

"what is up with you and jake?are you guys like a thing or something?" he asked

"what does that have to do with anything? does it matter if i am with him?" i asked. what is his problem.

"it is my problem jake is my friend"

"so,that doesnt mean you have to know everything" i say. once the words left my mouth im push up against a wall.

" im going to ask you one more time. are you and jake dating?" gezz what is with this guy.

"fine, no me and jake are not dating we are just friends with benifits thats all nothing more." i explain at first he relaxes then he's mad again.

"WHAT?!?!" he yells. "oh no your not break if off with him"

well that is fine im leave today anyways so it dosent really matter.

"ok" i say shrugging my shoulders.

"wait just ok just like that?" he asked confused

"yea i mean it doesnt matter im moving today so there is nothing much i can do ab-" i was cut off by him yelling again

"WHAT?!?! your moving? why? why didnt you tell me?" he says looking panicked

"why would i tell you, your the on that bullys me and stuff so why would i tell you? i asked is he really that dumb, and yet i still like him.

"becuase...because....it doesnt matter your not moving!!" he yells

this guy is nuts! did his parents drop him as a baby? fall off the turnup truck? he cant tell me what to do or where to go.

"im sorry but your not the boss of me" i say moving towards him poking his chest "i can do what i want when i want to" he starts to step back.

"i dont need permission from you, so here is how its going to go. at the end of the day im going to say goodbye to all my friends, im going to go home and finish packing then im going to go to be get up early in the morning and leave and im never turning back. Get it.Got it. Love it."

by the time i was done we were on the other side of the classroom with his back against the wall and my finger still poking his chest......that rock hard chest with amazing abs and... ok snap out of it blade.

his eyes were wide and he looked sad when i told him i was going to leave.

"but-" he started but i cut him off by doing something that ive always wanted to do. i grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. what was weird was he kissed me back with so much passion and lust it made me dizzy. after a few seconds i pulled away.

"there are no buts, im leaving and there is nothing you can do about it im sorry. and since im leaving might as while tell you. you are one hot, sexy motherfucker and i have liked you for a long time and that kiss was amazing"

i pasued taking a deep breath and looking him in the eyes. he had a dazed look, that made me think i put him into shock.

"now if you will excuse me i'll be getting back to lunch" i gave him one last kiss and walked out.

something tells me im going to regret that later, but oh well it was soooooooo worth it

Tyler's pov.

what the fuck just happened.....