chapter 1

• Dedicated to Raven(sister)

Blade'sPOV.

I woke up to jeffree star singing 'blow me'. I rolled on my back and looked at the ceiling. I sighed dreamily. one day I will marry jeffree star and we will eat rainbow chip frosting all day. my thoughts were interrupted by my twin sister running into my room. she had a panic look on her face.

"blade I'm out of mascara can I borrow yours?" she asked with pleading eyes.

I rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom and grabbed the mascara and handed it to her . she thanked me and left. I went to my closet to pick out something to wear.

"Mmmm....what to wear what to wear.." I asked my self.

I finally decided on my blue nyna cat shirt and some red skinny jeans with black converses. I went to the bathroom to do my make up and hair. my hair was to one side covering one eye I had blond hair with black in it. my hair looked like Andy sixx's in the knives and pens music video. I loved it. next I did my make up black eye liner with some black and blue eye shadow. I finished it with some light pink lip gloss.

if you haven't notice yet I'm gay. my family was accepting and was proud of me. my mom and sister said the my had another shopping buddy. which I didn't have a problem with. my dad was accepting to I was really surprised when he told me he was bisexual. well...... i didnt expect that.

i grabbed my bookbag and phone and went downstairs. when i got down my sister was already at the table with food. i sat beside heer as my mom came in with two plates. she set on down in front of me and sat down across from me. i took one look at what she was eating and almost through up.

she was eating pancakes with pickles, tomato, syrup, chocolate chips, with whip cream and a cherry on top. my face scrunched up when she took a bite.

"omg, mom thats so gross!!" my sister raven exclaimed

"hey, it's not that bad" she said

"your only saying that because your pregent" i said taking a bite of my pancake.

my mom was 7 months along and i swear ever month the food gets weirder. she just shrugged and went back to eating what ever it was on her plate. just then my dad walked in fixing his tie and sitting down beside my mom. my dad didnt really eat in the morning just an apple and coffee....oh and the newspaper.

"so....remember kids once school is over come straight home and finish packing we are leaving tomorrow morning" my dad said looking at us both. we nodded.

yeah, we are moving to L.A because my dad got a promotion. and because i was getting bullied here at this school. it was never really phsyical more emotional and verbual. but i never let it bring me down even though it hurt. but i can't wait to move maybe i'll meet jeffree star or kellin quinn or any of the other people i love. i probably wont but a guy can dream.

"ok kids dont want ot be late for school." my mom said. 

we got up and put our dishes away and went and gave our parents hugs before we left. we walked to school since we lived very close to it. as we walked i notice something wrong with raven.

"hey, raven whats wrong?" i asked stopping in front of her. i notice her make-up running.

"oh, honey what's wrong?" i asked pulling her into a hug

"i dont want to move i'll miss all my friends," she sobbed and then gasped and pulled away "what about amy?" she asked 

amy was raven's girlfriend. they have been dating for 2 years. they made a very cute couple. amy was shy and quite you could make her blush by just saying her name that's how shy she was. raven was totally different. she was loud and outgoing. and was very hyper. so they balanced each other out.

"it's going to be ok, maybe you guy's can do a long distance relationship" i suggested. raven shook her head.

" it wouldn't be the same, and thoughs relationships never work out" 

"it's ok we will find something out, here let's fix your make up." i grabbed my make up bag from my bookbag and re did it.

"there you look gorgeous, not as good as me but i'll do" i teased she playfully punched me in the arm.

"thanks" i nodded and we headed for school or what we like to call it hell.