Ch.02 - Felicia's Secret...

Soon it was the next day and you were heading down to the cafe. "Man, that was some strange dream I had last night." You say to yourself as you continue walking until some girls came up from behind you. "Hey (Y/N)!" Zoe says as you turn to see her and Alexis. "Oh, morning girls." You say as Alexis notices your eyes for a bit. "You okay? You look like you didn't get enough sleep last night." She says as you sighed a little. "Well, it's just that I had this crazy dream from last night." You say. "Crazy? Crazy like how?" Zoe asked. "Well like a 'surrounded by women I hardly even know in my life, being proposed and married to them, and forced to have sex with them all the time' kind of a dream." You say to them. "Ooh. That bad, huh?" Alexis says as you nod. "C'mon (Y/N), don't feel bad. What's the worse thing that can happen? Besides, you said it was just a dream, right?" Zoe says to calm you down and you felt better as you try not to think about it. "Yeah... you're probably right, Zoe. Thanks." You say as then Samantha and Carly decided to join you, Alexis, and Zoe. "Morning." Samantha and Carly say simultaneously. "Hey/Hello/Morning." They said back to them as they now continue to head on down to the cafe.

Soon after they proceeded through the doors, Felicia was feeling generous to see you and the girls here on time. "Ah, good morning, ladies. And you too, Mr. (Y/N). So, you all ready for another day on the job?" She asked them. "Yes, Ms. Royale." You and the girls say simultaneously together. "Excellent then. Now we can--" before she says anything, a car screeches to a halt in a parking spot in front of the cafe as Rachel and David jumped out and rushed inside to join them. "Hello.... we're here.... to work... Ma'am." Rachel tells her as she breathes heavy. "Yeah... what... she says... Whew!" David says too. "Well, well. I'm impressed that you two were able to get here... only a minute late. But I'm gonna let that slide only this once. Now, into the kitchen both of you." She tells Rachel and David as they nod and head into the kitchen to start working. Then she turns to you and the girls. "Well then, time to get this place opened and start the job. Let's get to it!" Felicia says proudly as you and the girls cheered for her for another day on the job.

-Timeskip-

So far later today, you and the girls were on a roll since more customers kept on coming and a few people leave great tips for girls to collect. While you, on the other hand, handle the counter area and of course, the register. Right now, you were wiping the counter top with a table cloth, the cafe phone starts ringing and you answered it quickly. "Hello?" You asked. "Yes, (Y/N). Can you step up into my office for a moment? It's important." Felicia asked you. "Sure, ma'am. Be right there." You tell her, hang up the phone and proceeded your way up the stairs to her office. Then you came up to the door and gave a few knocks. "Come in." She says from behind the door and you proceeded inside.

"Hey, Ms. Royale. You wanted to see me?" You ask her as you took a seat. "Yes. You see, you've been a very nice young man to me ever since I hired you into the cafe. So I thought it would be nice to offer you something in return." She says. "Like what?" You asked. "Well, let's just say that I'm offering you...a promotion." She says with a smirk. "A promotion? For me?" You asked her curiously. "For all your hard work and dedication to this cafe, I'm announcing you as my official assistant manager of the Starbucks Royale." Felicia says as you felt surprisingly shocked from her statement. "Me? As assistant manager? Why?" You asked her. "First of all, you're cute, nice, and good-looking. Not to mention handsome with the ladies to say the least." She says while you blushed a bit. "And there was another reason I called you up here." Felicia says as she opens out her desk drawer and pulls out a gold key to you.

" Felicia says as she opens out her desk drawer and pulls out a gold key to you

"What's that key for?" You asked. "This, dear (Y/N), is for the secret private room in the back of the cafe. Come with me. I want to show you something." She tells you as she sits up from her chair and you follow her from her office to the back of the cafe. Confusing as you know, she leads you downstairs to a fancy door and uses the key to open it, revealing a dark purple-ish room to you.

 Confusing as you know, she leads you downstairs to a fancy door and uses the key to open it, revealing a dark purple-ish room to you

"Whoa...this seems a bit....well, sorta exotic." You say. "Yes. You see, before this place was a cafe, it used to be a strip joint, known as the Royale Nightclub." She says which made you confused at first but she continues. "A nightclub owned by my father, Samuel Royale. He and the guys just loved hanging out with different women in their lifetime, until one day my father met my mother, who was a part-time stripper, and it was the whole 'Love at First Sight' type of deal. So moments after a couple of dates or so, he proposed to her, they got married and they finally had me. But then, one day my dad wasn't feeling well. He was so ill, none of the doctors could help him and he passed away, leaving me with my mother. A few weeks later, my father's attorney came by to discuss things with the both of us...which was my father's last will and testament. He explained it to us something about leaving the nightclub to me and some money for my mother." She tells you as you try to take all the info in your thoughts.

"So he gave you the place, which is this cafe. Was he okay with you making this place as a cafe?" You asked her as she nods calmly. "Yes. Although, he couldn't let this room go to waste, so he also left this room to me in his will." She says. ".......Is your mother still around or...?" You ask her. "Oh no, she's alive. She's on official business. Wish she would visit more often." Felicia says a bit sad. "Hey. It's okay. Nothing's important than family, right?" You tell her to make her feel better. "Thanks (Y/N). Now I'm trusting you to have this. You can use this room....if you plan on bringing a woman or two down here for some fun time." She whispered the last bit of info in your ear, kisses your cheek, causing you to blush nearly hard. "Um...thank you?" You say confusingly shocked as Felicia giggles from your impression.

"Well, we should probably head back up and get back to work." She says. "Eh, right. Don't want customers waiting for their drinks and all that." You say as you both nod in agreement, closed the door, locking it, and then you head upstairs to join the others as Felicia pats the door, remembering her father and walks away back to her office with a smile.

------------

AN: Whew! Another one done! Tell me what you guys think.