Ch.01 - Another Day...

-[Morning, 8:43 am, (Y/N)'s apartment]-

It all started out with a simple morning and you were just waking up from your bed to start another day at your job, which is settled at the new cafe on the block, known as the Starbucks Royale. "(Yawn) what a night that was. What time is it?" You say as you check your alarm, which reads about 8:45 am. Since the cafe doesn't open until 10:00, you have plenty of time to get yourself washed, prepared, and have breakfast before then. "Ok. I still got time. Now, where is my waiter suit?" You say as you go through your closet and inspect your clothes. "Hm, let's see.... Eh, casual but not it.... Hm, a little too fancy.... Oh! Here it is!" You say as you pull out your waiter outfit.

 Oh! Here it is!" You say as you pull out your waiter outfit

"Ok. That's settled. Now for a good tasty breakfast." You say as you head to your kitchen to make buttered toast, bacon and eggs, and some fresh squeezed orange juice. Later while eating, you're watching 'Tom and Jerry' from your TV, at the part where Tom says "Don't You Believe It!"

Although, the show always makes you laugh and happy all the time. Oh! And speaking of time, you have a job to get to. You soon finished eating, set your dishes in the sink, grabbed your keys and such, (and your suit) and head out the door, locking it behind.

Later, you continue walking on the sidewalk to the Starbucks Royale, which is a good thing, cause its only two buildings down from your apartment. You kept on walking till you reached the doors to cafe and head inside. "Whew! Just made it." You say as just then, your boss, Ms. Felicia Royale (Cafe owner), walks up to you with a small smirk on her face.

 Felicia Royale (Cafe owner), walks up to you with a small smirk on her face

"Ah, Mr. (Y/N). So glad you could show up. And right on time, too." She tells you as she checked her watch. "Ms. Royale. You still look lovely as ever....aside from the passing of your late husband and all, but you still look beautiful, to be honest." You say to compliment her as she felt like she was in heat due to your words. "Oh, (Y/N), you just know exactly what to say to a woman. Even though that we are still 'friends with benefits', I'm so glad to have you here." She says. "Yeah me too." You say right there as a few girls come in through the doors. "Ah, Samantha. Carly. Alexis and Zoe..."