"Get the hell out Gio." Dante yelled.

He remained silent and only taking a few steps toward me making him maybe two feet away from me, Dante's face went hard and he began to come toward me from the otherside of the kitchen toward me.

"Paybacks a bitch."

Next thing I knew I felt a hard blow to my face and my body being thrown onto the floor.

"Gio get off." I heards yells.

I could feel the stitches in my forehead start to tear and blood begin to flow from my face again, I tried to stand up but someone came behind be picked me up. I looked up and saw that it was Dante. The other guys in the room were beating Gio, he was bleeding profusely.

"I'm bringing you into a guest room." he said picking me up bridal style. He walked me down the hallway and opened a door to a room that was quiet smaller than Leo's but it looked slept in.

"Is this your room?" I rose a brow as Dante let me down on the floor.

"My room while I'm on Ada watch." He winked and pulled a chair from the desk for me to sit down on. "How's your forehead though? It's bleeding like crazy."

"Not sure, nor am I going to rish passing out so can you please check it out."

He nodded, and walked into the bathroom for a minute. I heard a rustling around for a few moments in the bathroom only for him to emerge a few moments later with a rag and first aid kit in hand.

Leo Rossi

"Alec I think this place would be a good investment what about you?" I said looking around the old casino we are thinking of buying as a new meeting place for out investors.

"It does have good bones, and I think it'd make good profit off of people not in the business."

"My thoughts exactly, call the realtor. Tell her we'll take it for 4.6 mill." Making our way to the front exit of the casino.

"That's a million over Leo." I fucking hate it it when he questions my motives.

"There a three other people looking into this property, and I want it so fucking get it." I snapped.

Alec nodded and walked and went to call the realtor.

I felt my phone buzz

"This is Leo."

"Sir uhm Giovanni and the crew were at the house today, and things got a tad heated and Gio got a hand on Ada." Dante muttered through the phone.

"What do you mean got a hand on her Dante. I want details now." I can't believe Dante fucking let this happen, let alone the other fuckers.

"We were in the kitchen discussing the raid when you get back, and she came in the room and he just lost his shit. Angelo and Marco have him at the house."

"What's the damage on her." Fuck this bullshit.

"He split six of her stitches and she's pretty beat.."

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here." I heard her through the phone and there was an instant smile on my face.

"Any major thing major? Did Adaline pass out again?"

"No, I re-stitched her up and have her resting. All-though she is getting pretty antsy being locked up in the house with me." He sounded truthful, I had them on strict rules about what she can and can't due to her concussion.

"That's fine, it will only be a few more hours and I can relieve you of Ada duty. Alec and I will be home before midnight."

"Hey boss, she wants to have a chat with you." What could this be about.

"Sure why not, but make sure she doesn't call anyone else Dante."

"Got it."

"Adaline, what do I owe this pleasure to?"

"Why the fuck am I being held up like a prisoner and not getting any answers? What are you guys? I've found enough guns and drugs here to have you all put up in jail for life why do you have them?" This damn girl is tenacious.

"I'll answer one question, pick which one you want answered."

"Why am I here?" She said in an almost threatening tone, what I would pay to see her trying to look threatening.

"Well Adaline, you're boyfriend marcus did something to my men and I that was very upsetting. To make things even we have you until we figure out things further." That's all I can offer her right now.

"Well what did he do."

"You only had one question Adaline. Have a good rest of your night." I hung up.

I walked over to the car where Alec was waiting for me.

"What was that long call about?" He said perching up his brow.

"Gio attacked Adaline. The guys have him in the house." I still can't get over this shit, how could this have happened.

"So he's a deadman?"

"Oh damn right Alec, he's going to be dead by morning." I snarled.

"Then let's head home and have us some good ole fun." Alec hopped into the driver side of the car and we went flying out of the parking lot and toward the airport.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the update!  Please leave a comment and let me know what you think!  

There will be an update this week Wednesday!