Why?

Just a story line that came to mind and was also a suggestion. I added the song "It's on us" by AJR because I thought it was sort of relatable to what happens to Stiles.

3rd person POV:

Why? This was the biggest question of all. Why? Why would they not tell him? Why would they hide it? Why would they hurt him like this? He thought to himself as he ran. These questions will remain unanswered for now but let's go back to yesterday, back to when it all began.

~ One day earlier ~

Stiles was never normal. He knew that and he embraced it cause that's what his mom always told him to do. "Embrace the difference between you and others because that's what make you unique. That's what makes you you." He could still hear her angelic voice whisper to him when he was sad about being different. He knew from when he was able to recognize things such as facial features and traits that he was different. His parents both had blue eyes while he had whiskey brown eyes. He never questioned it though, he thought why not just leave it be. That was until his curiosity got the best of him and asked his dad. "Hey dad um.. can I ask you a question?" He asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Sure". "So I noticed that I look nothing like you or mom for that matter. So I was wondering if I was adopted?" He said bluntly. At first John was shocked down to the bone. He didn't think he would notice that but his son is very smart. Plus he guessed it was pretty easy for a nineteen year old to notice. Sighing John answered mournfully "Yes son you were adopted, but that doesn't mean your mom and I thought of you as different. We  love you with all our heart. We still loved you as if you were our own."

Suddenly Stiles felt something inside him shift. He didn't know what is was but soon recognized it as anger, betrayal, and sadness. John was regretful as soon as he saw his sons crestfallen face. But then out of nowhere his sons face was stone cold. "Then who are my real parents." He gritted out as a statement not a question. The sheriff was shocked at the cold tone his son took but knew better than to stall. "Your real father is Quil IV Ateara but he went MIA before you were born. Your real mother  is Renee Swan. It was forbidden to reproduce with a "pale face" as they would call it." John gave a brief summary. "What's a pale face?" Stiles was just so confused about all of this and it was starting to get to him. "Well Quil was part of a Native American tribe that was located in La Push Washington. In their tribe reproducing with a white person was restricted and would not be allowed." At least there's one thing he understands now.

"Okay. I'm gonna need a few days to think this over. Um... I'll be at Scott's." He just needed time to process all this information. Arriving at his best friends house he sighed and jumped out the Jeep. When Scott answered the door he had a shocked face. He and Stiles hasn't talked much since the Nogitsune (Not sure if that's spelled right 😂). Little did Stiles know that Scott was holding so much fury inside. He blamed Stiles for Allison's death and he would never forgive that bastard. (That's what Scott thinks).

"Hey Stiles What are you doing here?" He asked trying to contain his anger. "Um I just found out I was adopted and I'm actually half Native American." He tried to explain as short as he could. Scott though he deserved the pain of not being wanted by his parents. He deserves much more than that, Scott thought maybe even death. He put on a fake worried face and tried to show fake sympathy. "Oh thats terrible do you want to stay over?" He asked but was really hoping he would say no cause he didn't want a murderer in his home. "Uh... Yeah if that's not a problem."

The rest of the night went by uneventful. Next thing Stiles knows he's in a deep dreamless sleep. And for once he feels at peace. But this peace didn't last long because of Scott yelling something down the other side of the phone line. "Just get your ass down here. NOW! Whoa what got up his ass. 30 minutes later Derek and the rest of the pack were shuffling into the McCall house. "What the hell is that thing doing here?" Derek asked bluntly not even trying to hide his hatred. Stiles was heartbroken, how could he just say that? How could Derek be so cold to someone who saved their life so many times? But he didn't let it show how affected he was by him. Their was a chorus of "yeahs" and "make him leave". And he couldn't take it anymore. "Why are you guys being so mean?" "You killed Allison and Aiden". That struck home.

"Guys you know that wasn't my fault right? That was the nogitsune. I couldn't control that." He was begging at this point for them to believe him. "Well if you weren't so weak maybe you could have prevented it all. Your such a waste of time and you are always in our way. Sometimes I wonder why couldn't it have been you to die? What did Allison do to deserve to die? You should have died, you're just a weakling that nobody wants. Not even your own parents." Scott spat out finally releasing the pent up hatred for the pale boy.

Stiles was frozen from shock and sadness.Thoughts were racing throughout mind like bullets trying to process what his best friend since they were in kindergarten just said to him. The rest of the pack just laughed as if it were a joke that the boy in front of them was slowly breaking. Then he felt this untamed rage building up inside himself. He felt as if he was burning even with the cool breeze of the A.C. He realized he was vibrating and he felt as if his skin was to tight. Suddenly his bones started breaking and reforming and he yelled out at the intense pain. Next thing he knew he was sprouting fur and growling at every one in the room.

Everyone was frozen in their spots watching this course of action. They went from laughing at the boys dilemmas to watching in awe at the newly turned wolf. It was beautiful. It's fur was pure white, his eyes were an even more intense whiskey brown than when he was human. He stood at a towering 6'3 over them and was growling menacingly at them.

Stiles felt to enclosed in the room, so with a final warning growl he crashed out of the house and into the woods. He was so hurt and betrayed that he just kept running until he was numb. Why would they not tell him? Why would they hide it? Why would they hurt him like this? He thought to himself as he ran. He tried to focus back to where he was running and noticed a sign "Welcome to Forks" why did that ring a bell? He shrugged it off and kept running. Running away from his problems, running away from his so called home, from his ex friends and pack, running from the hurt.

So I'm trying out new ideas and this one was suggested by @Drama_Hoe. Thanks for reading and I will post as soon as possible.
~Jahnae~