Chapter 6~ Classmates.

I woke up and quickly got ready for school. Tossing everything I needed on.

My name is Siera Karasuma.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen where I saw MoMo and Tadaomi drinking coffee. "Good morning Siera-Nee!!!" MoMo cheered happily while Tadaomi just nods at me.

I am the youngest of three and a pawn of the government hired to kill the creature who blew up the moon.

I nod my head at them. "Good morning." I mumbled. "Want some breakfast?" MoMo asked smiling. "Sure." I said. Tadaomi just sighed looking at his watch. "I have to make a call I'll be back." He mumbled before walking past me.

I am the best of the best as they say. I have no flaws I'm so called "perfect".

"Come on let's eat!" MoMo cheered happily. We both went over to the table and ate our food. The two kittens happily rubbing up against our feet and meowing.

But that's not true at all...I do have flaws and my major one is well...

"So have you made any new friends yet?" She asked tilting her head. "..." I stopped what I was doing and stared at the table. "No...I haven't..." I mumbled.

I'm terrible at making friends...and accepting people into my life. I'm a closed book one that has never been open...

"Ah I see. That's a shame. But hey! You have a whole year! So cheer up! I'm sure you'll make new friends soon!" She cheered happily. I just looked at her watching how happy she looked. 'I doubt that...but...she's right I do have a whole year.' I thought closing my eyes.

I let out a small sigh before standing up. "I'm off to school. Good luck with work today." I mumbled. "Alright! Have fun! I believe in your assassination skills!" She cheered happily. I just nod before leaving the house. Tadaomi had already left saying something about setting a trap.

I walked down the street listening to everyone walk past me. 'Friends huh?' I thought closing my eyes. 'Do I even deserve friends?' As I'm thinking this I hear someone call out to me. "Hey! Siera-San!" I slowly look back only to see the girl with green hair from my class.

She smiled at me happily waving her hand. "Good morning!" She cheered happily once she reached me. "Uh...yeah good morning...um..." I trailed off not knowing her name. She blinked a few times before smiling.

"Ah! I forgot to introduce myself how silly of me! My name is Kaede Kayano! It's a pleasure to meet you!" She said bowing. I nod and do the same. "The pleasure is mine." I whispered. "Are you walking to school by yourself? Do you mind if I join you?" She asked.

"I'm sure you'll make friends!"

"...Yeah sure." I mumbled. She smiled at this. "Yay!" She cheered happily. The two of us started to make our way to the school. I listened as Kaede talked about herself trying to let me know more about herself. I listened carefully wanting to try and make at least one friend.

'I can do this...I just have to try.'

~time skip~

Once we reached the school we walked into the building where we were met with a smiling Korosensei. "Hello girls. Good morning!" He cheered happily. "Good morning sir." We both said bowing to him. We glanced at each other before quickly attacking him.