Chapter 4~Memories

I sat quietly in class listening as Korosensei went on and on about the lesson that I had no interest in. As class is going on the door is suddenly slammed open. I look to see who it is only to sigh when I saw Momo.

"Korosensei!" She yelled happily tackling him in a hug. I sighed as everyone looked at this confused. "Huh? Oh! Why hello there Miss Momo. It's been awhile." Korosensei said causally. "WHO THE HECK IS THAT?!?!" Everyone yelled.

"Momo-nee. Couldn't you have waited till after class?" I asked looking at her bored. She stood up and smiled at me placing her hands on her hips. "Haha! The amazing Momo never waits to take action!" She laughed. I sighed again.

"Why am I related to you?" I asked. "THAT'S SO COLD!" Momo cried. "Huh? Siera-San? She's your sister?" Nagisa asked from his seat. I nod. "Yes. Her name is Momo. She writes Manga." I said closing my eyes.

"Wow! That's so cool!" Someone shouted. I didn't really pay attention cause I wasn't really interested. I heard a chuckle come from the person next to me. My eyes slowly opened as I looked and saw a boy with red hair smirking at me. "What's funny?" I asked bored.

"Oh. It's nothing. It's just that you seem to not really take any interest in anything that happens." He said. I looked at him blankly. "Is that a problem?" I asked. He shook his head. "No. I guess not." He said. He went and reached a hand out to me.

"My name is Karma." He said. I looked at his hand for a moment before taking his. He smirked. "I look forward to assassinating with you." He said chuckling. My eyes went wide slightly as a memory flashed past me.

 My eyes went wide slightly as a memory flashed past me

"I look forward to assassinating with you. Miss Siera."

I must have been staring because Karma looked at me worried. "Hey. You alright?" He asked. "Oh. Yes." I said going back to my normal expression. "Sorry." I said. He hummed. "You sure are strange." He mumbled resting his chin in his palm.

"Heh. I like that." He smirked. I looked at him my eyes locking with his. "You're a strange boy...interesting." I said bluntly. He looked at me slightly shocked before smirking again and laughing. "Haha! Guess the feelings mutual!" He laughed holding his head.

"Karma are you and Siera talking?" A voice came. I looked over and saw Nagisa smiling at us. I nod while Karma smirks. "Siera sure is interesting isn't she? I'm so happy that I get to be friends with you!" Nagisa said happily.

I kept my emotionless face but inside my heart was beating faster. "Huh? What's this? You and Nagisa are already friends? That's no fair!" Karma whined. I looked at him confused as to why he was complaining.

"Siera you have to be my friend to." Karma said like it was the easiest thing in the world. I sighed closing my eyes. "Honestly...once this entire assassination thing is over you won't even be seeing me again." I said simply.

"Huh? What're you talking about?" Karma asked. "Yeah. What makes you think we won't see you after this?" Nagisa asked. I opened my eyes and look at them. "Because I work for the government. They send me away on tons of missions." I said.

"So?" Nagisa asked. "Seriously. It's like the government uses you as its toy for handling the dirty work." Karma said. My eyes went wide slightly.

"We have a new mission for you."

"Siera....I....always...loved you."

I sat there with wide eyes. Karma and Nagisa were waving their hands in front of my face. "Siera? Are you ok?" Nagisa asked. I blinked a few times before quickly standing up getting everyone's attention.

My eyes were shadowed over as I gripped my Katana tightly. "Excuse me...I need some air." I whispered leaving the room. I walked down the halls and outside. I went up in a tree and sat down staring at the sky.

~third person POV~

Siera stares up at the sky. Her brown hair swaying in the wind as tiny red butterflies surround her. She stares up at the sky with sad eyes. She slowly closes them as she lets out a sigh.

"That day...."she whispered remembering the bloody mess and the body of her old partner as well as the government officials stern faces. "Was the day I obtained these sins." She finished slowly opening her eyes only to show blood red ones.

"KILL AITO AKUMA!!"

*To Be Continued*