Chapter 2 ~ Siblings

Everyone stared at the girl in awe as she carefully put her katana away and crossed her arms. "I could have easily killed you." She said eyes narrowed face emotionless. Korosensei gulped as he quickly moved away from the girl. "That was amazing! How did you do that?!" Some students shouted excited.

"She's the governments top assassin. What you should be asking is how she can be so calm about killing anyone so easily at this age." A stern voice said. Everyone turned to Karasuma who had his arms crossed and eyes closed. "Karasuma-sensei is she related to you?" Nagisa asked.

"That's right. She's my little sister." Karasuma said opening his eyes and narrowing them at Siera who kept a fix gaze on Korosensei who was sweating bullets. "I wouldn't call her the top assassin! Haha! I mean she's barely put on any jobs!" Irina said laughing.

Siera took her gaze off Korosensei and closed her eyes scoffing lightly. "I'm barely put on jobs because all of them are far too simple. They put you on all your jobs cause they're easy and don't need the slightest bit of effort. Plus I don't go around sleeping with all the men I must kill." Siera said calmly.

"Why you little!" Irina was fuming while Karasuma held her back. "Siera you shouldn't go making people angry." He said. "I was speaking the truth Karasuma." She said turning to look at him. Everyone watched as they locked eyes neither of them saying a word.

"Is it just me...or did the atmosphere suddenly get really tense?" Someone asked. "Hmm~ it seems that our sensei and new classmate don't get along~" Karma said chuckling. "But aren't they siblings?" Nagisa asked. "That's right! But now all siblings can get along well!" Korosensei said laughing.

"I believe school is over for today correct?" Siera said glancing over at everyone who jumped slightly at her intense gaze. "Y-yes!" They said. She hummed. "Then you can all go home right? You don't have to just stand there like idiots." She said walking off.

Karasuma narrowed his eyes as he watched her leave.

'Siera...'

~time skip~

"You know." Siera said eyes closed and arms crossed. "You didn't need to walk me home I know full well where you live." She said as it revealed Karasuma and her standing at a stop sign. "We're both going there so no need to complain. Besides it's my house you're just staying there until your mission is complete." He said sighing.

Siera stayed quiet.  After a few more minutes she decided to speak up. "You didn't seem too happy to hear I was being sent here." She said not bothering to look over at him. "Why would I be?" He asked annoyed. Again Siera didn't say anything.

Once they arrived at Karasuma's house he went to unlock the door only for it to swing open catching both siblings off guard. "Tadaomi-nii!" A happy and excited voice screamed as Karasuma was tackled to the ground Siera stepping out of the way as she looked down at them.

"Huh? Momo-nee? I didn't know you were in japan." Siera said monotone. The girl who was squeezing Karasuma looked up at Siera and blinked a few times before smiling and jumping up off him. "Siera-nee! Tadaomi-nii didn't mention you coming here!" Momo said laughing as she walked in front of Siera.

"Hai. I see you haven't changed one bit." Siera said looking up at her older sister. Momo smiled.

"Yeah you've changed a lot over the years haven't you?" She said chuckling Siera hummed as she looked back over at Karasuma who was dusting himself off

"Yeah you've changed a lot over the years haven't you?" She said chuckling Siera hummed as she looked back over at Karasuma who was dusting himself off. "Momo it's rude to break into someone's house and not tell them you are visiting." He said sighing.

'Isn't it against the law too?' Siera thought. Momo giggled as she hugged Karasuma. "Sorry! I wanted it to be a surprise! After all I'm here for the rest of the year for a book signing, four meetings, comic con, yours and Siera-nee's birthdays, and to try and come up with new ideas!" Momo said proudly.

"Well I'm glad your Manga business is doing good for you." Karasuma said sighing. "Yep! After all I'm the only one in the family who hasn't decided to go work for the government!" Momo said laughing. Karasuma frowned. "I wish someone else was like that." He said looking over at Siera who glanced over at him before walking into the house.

Momo watched and frowned slightly. "I see you two still haven't gotten back on good terms." She said glancing over at him. He shook his head. "No I'm afraid not." He said sadly. Momo sighed closing her eyes. "Honestly...it's been five years...can't you two just let what happened go?" She asked slowly opening her eyes.

"I wish that was the case Momo...I really do." Karasuma said as he walked inside Momo following.

.

.

.

.

.

"Momo...."

.

.

.

.

"Yes Tadaomi-nii?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WHY THE HELL ARE THERE TWO CATS IN MY HOUSE?!" 💢

"They're cute..." - Siera

💢💢

"Aren't they?! I found them on the street and I just couldn't leave them!"

💢💢💢

"Here kitty..." -Siera

💢💢💢💢

"That one's marshmallow and that one's shadow!"

💢💢💢💢💢

"GET THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!"💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

"So heartless." -Siera

"Tch!" 💢

*To Be Continued*