Chapter 1~ The Assassin Siera

"You called for me sir?" A cold and expressionless voice asked. "Yes your brother is taking too long! We need to get rid of that damn creature now before he destroys earth as well! That's why we are sending you to go and assassinate that monster to put an end to all of this!" A stern and angry voice yelled.

"Yes sir I understand. I will go immediately to fix my brothers tardiness." The voice said. "See that you do! You better not fail me!"

"I won't sir."

~At Class E~

Korosensei was teaching a lesson for third period while Irina and Karasuma sat in the break room. The silence was soon ruined when Karasuma's phone went off. "Hello?" He asks monotone. "They're sending her." A voice answered. Karasuma's eyes widen as he quickly stood up catching
Irina's attention.

"What do you mean they're sending her?!" He yelled. "You're taking too long the boss wants this done now." Karasuma grits his teeth. "But why her? She's already got enough problems on her hands." He growls. "I'm sorry but it's done." With that they hung up.

"Huh? What was all that about?" Irina asks. Karasuma sighs squeezing his eyes shut. "They're sending her..." He whispered. "What do you mean her?" She asked confused. Karasuma slowly opens his eyes. "They're sending her...the top highest assassin they have." And with that Irina's eyes went wide her jaw dropping.

"You're kidding!" She yelled standing up and slamming her hands on the table. "Why send her?! She's already going through so much! Can't they give her a break?!" She yells angry. Karasuma doesn't say anything as he sighed walking towards the door.

"I'm afraid not." He mumbles. "They never did." With that he left. "Tch!" Irina growled as she clenched her fists. "But...why..."

~Meanwhile~

"We'll be arriving soon." The driver said. "Good. Drop me off a few miles away I want to try and make this quick." A voice said. "Of course." The shadowed figure in the back looked out the window as they watched what went by.

"..."

~Class E~

It was PE and everyone was working hard as Karasuma watched. Sadly he was distracted from the call earlier. "Hey Karasuma-sensei are you ok?" Karasuma looks up to see some of his students looking at him worried and confused.

"Yes I'm fine." He said. They nod and go back to work. "Hehe~ what's the matter~? It isn't good to be spacing out~ and besides that's dangerous here~" Korosensei said with green stripes. "I wouldn't be talking if I were you." Karasuma said.

"The government is sending a new assassin." He added. Korosensei just laughed. "It doesn't matter~ they won't be able to kill me~" Karasuma grunts glancing at Korosensei. "She's not a normal assassin." And with that he walked away.

~Elsewhere~

"So...this is it huh?" The shadowed figure asked. "Yes that's right." The driver said. "Hmm. Very well." They mumbled getting out of the car. As the figure walks up the hill their phone rings. They stop walking and pull out the black and red phone.

"Hello?" They ask as they continue walking again. "Why did you except the assassin job?" The figure sighs. "That's none of your concern brother." They mumbled. "Damn right it is! You are already under a lot of stress!" The man yelled.

The figure groaned as they hung up and jumped up onto a tree standing on a branch to look down at the kids who were doing gym class. The person scanned over the students but soon stopped when their eyes landed on a yellow octopus.

"Target acquired." They mumbled as they gripped the katana at their side. "Time for assassination."

~Third Person POV~

As Korosensei and Karasuma watched the students practice Korosensei's eyes dart to the side as he heard the sound of a sword being unsheathed. Korosensei quickly dodged as a dark figure came and smashed down where he was.

Everyone stops and quickly looks to where all the smoke is. Korosensei chuckles his face was stripped. "Nice try~ haha~" He laughed. Everyone watched as a dark figure started to walk out of the smoke. Karasuma's eyes narrowed as he crossed his arms.

"I see you did good dodging. Your speed is fascinating mister Korosensei." A cold and stern voice said. This caused everyone to shiver all but Karma who smirked. "Haha~ thank you~ you must be my new student sent from the gov-" Korosensei was cut off when a bunch of red butterflies surrounded him.

"Butterfly prison." And with that Korosensei was unable to move as the butterflies wrapped red strings around him. "What's this?! What's wrong with Korosensei?! He can't move!" One of the students yelled shocked.

Quickly the figure jumped out of the smoke leaving a dust trail behind and all the students saw was the shining metal of a katana and bright sky blue eyes. Before Korosensei could react his tentacles were all cut off along with half of his face.

Everyone gasped in shock and amazement. Korosensei had gotten out of the butterfly trap as he started to regenerate. "Haha~ I'll admit that was good~ what an interesting technique~" he laughed. The figure stood up suddenly pinning Korosensei to the ground.

"Good job surviving that." The figure commented. Korosensei chuckled. "Tell me what's your name~?" He asked. The figure jumped away from him as everyone looked at them. They were wearing a black school girl uniform with a red scarf. They had on black ripped up leggings that went up half way past their knees.

Their skin pale lips a light pink her long brown hair swaying in the wind with two red hair clips in her hair. Her cold and dull eyes a bright sky blue. She had a bandage wrapped around her left arm where it showed blood dripping from it her katana held at her side behind her legs. One red butterfly flying next to her.

No one noticed but Karasuma as he saw blood sinking into the hilt of the katana. "It's a pleasure to meet you mister Korosensei." She said as she stared down at him. "I'm the top assassin from the government sent here to eliminate you." She said her eyes narrowing.

"I'm your new student."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"Siera Karasuma."

*To Be Continued*