Jungkook pt 3

"Hello? (Y/N) are you okay? Were you hurt? I called that Sehun guy to bring you out."

You didn't say anything. You opened the door slightly. Something inside you died as you realised it really was him. You saw him get frustrated. Why does he need to wear that concerned expression? Your tears fell silently as you observed him. His expression changed.

"Did you see me?"

You hung up.

You saw him clench his fist. Without looking for you, he walked out.

"She's not here.." he shouted.

You had millions of questions. Before long, Sehun came and took you out.

*

Apparently, there is a rising of a bandit gang called Bloom. Rather than fighting with fists, they fought with intelligence. Conning people, tricking their partner gangs etc. They were the most hated.

You stayed quiet all week in your hotel. You never stepped foot in your apartment. Jungkook never attempted to contact you.

It was over.

You called Sehun. "Did you find my parents?"

"No.."

"Sehun.." you started sobbing. "What do I do?"

"Wait for me. I'm coming."

"No, please look for my parents."

He hung up.

*

"I told you.."

"All of the sectors of our gang are looking for your parents. Who is gonna look after you?"

He hugged you and absorbed all your screams.

"Did you know? That my boyfriend was..an enemy?"

"Yea."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You wouldn't have believed me. And I tried to tell you..but your dad..he wanted to choose the right time."

*

After thinking for hours, you decided to text Jungkook.

You: Where r u
seen

Jk: I'm at the hospital.

You: Don't lie. I was in the
room. Tell me where
you took my parents.
Seen

Afterwards he stopped texting. You called him.

"Where are they?"

"They're safe. For now."

You never wanted to curse at some so much.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Jungkook..do you have any regrets?"

"None that I could think of."

"Was any of this real? Did I mean anything to you?"

"Of course. You were a good bait. I value you that much at least. You were the most important one among the others."

He was gonna say more but you hung up.

"Bullshit."

*

When you woke up, it was too late. They had started a war with eachother. You had a few bodyguards for protection.

You never felt this frustrated in your life before.