Jungkook

After your mom went to prison, you were sent to your dad. He was someone you never met, sometimes heard of, and always despised, for he was a gang leader. Deep inside, you held a grudge on him for abandoning his family for his work.

You grew up being raised by gangsters, but you never tried to associate with them. Often you'd take your books and stay in your room, reading and studying.

You were admired by many, but feared by all. During highschool, guys would avoid contact with you because they were too scared of the mafia. The ones who do make it to the first date, never make it to the second. You realised this was a good thing since it gets rid of all the cowards and fakes. The only man in your life was Sehun, your dad's right hand man.

You were finally moving out in your own bought apartment, ready to leave any connections with the mafia.

"Hey, talk to me if you need anything," Sehun said.

"Of course. I'll even invite you to my housewarming party."

"But then it's just gonna be us two.."

You smacked his arm. "I have friends!"

"You mean your textbooks."

"I'll have you know I am very popular in college. Unlike you who only hangsout with his collegues cus you got no choice."

"Is there any difference?"

You smacked him once more before you said your goodbyes.

"No..I have no choice."

*

You woke up early in the morning to study in a cafe. You always do that in rainy days. It was sort of a tradition. Then you noticed these packers next door.

A new neighbor.

"Hi.." a stranger came up to you.

"Hey..." you replied. You were fixated on his features. He was quite handsome.

"I'm your new neighbor. My name is Jungkook. What's yours?"

"(Y/N)."

"I've seen you around campus as well. You stand out..a lot."

"Oh.." you laughed nervously. "I didn't know we go to the same college. I guess you're new," you said.

"Yea. Are you going somewhere?"

"Yea I'm going to a cafe nearby."

"...alone?"

"Yea.."

"This early?"

"Well let's just say it's a tradition.."

"Can I join you? Ya know, to catch up with the cirriculum.." he asked in a rush.

"Do we go to the same major?" You asked suspiciously.

"Oh gosh. I must seem like a stalker to you now. I couldn't help but search you up so...you know. It'd be helpful to become friends since we're also neighbors."

You felt apologetic for being too accusing. So you said yes.

And just like that for some reason for the next 2 weeks, it rained..everyday. And every morning, he was outside the door, waiting for you. And everytime you smiled like a fool.

You were focusing on your book until you realised he was staring at you. You cleared your throat.

"Oh. Am I distracting you?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Good. You distract me too."

For a second you were gonna argue back until you realised what he meant.

"What do you mean?"

"That you're very distracting. No matter what you do. My heart starts racing.."

You felt uncomfortable, wondering what to say. But his words seemed very addictive.

He continued. "These days, it's been raining a lot. It feels like fate. Everyday I wish for rain for just one more day. I think you do too."

He was coming at you like a fast car and you had no choice but to be hit.

"Jesus Jungkook, slow down."

He laughed. "I'm sorry."

"Are you really that impatient to hit it off with me?" You asked. You sighed and walked away. Your heart beat increased.

*

"He must like you."

"How do I know he hasn't tried that with 100s of other girls?"

"I didn't say you're the love of his life."

"Do you think he knows.."

"That you're the mafia leader's daughter? Yes. That thing flies around everywhere. I think that's like your second name here. Just go out with him. It's not like every guy has the wits to date you," your friend Jazmyn explained.

*

The sun shone brightly. Is it really the end, you thought. You felt guilty for being harsh last time. You entered the café, hoping for him to be there. He wasn't. You sat there like an idiot looking at the empty table. No books, no drinks. You looked up and saw him right outside the café. He looked straight at you. You stood up to leave until you both stopped near the door.

"I-I was was leaving," You stuttered

"Can we talk?"

*

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to put you in an uncomfortable situation. And no. I don't definitely do all these things to woo a girl. Not to this extent.." he looked at you. "I just..I really wanted you. Ever heard of love's first sight?"

You chuckled. "You mean love at first sight?"

"Oh..yea. Whatever. Yea that."

You stared at him. "You do know what I'm known for right?

"Being a mafia leader's daughter?"

You sighed.

"But why me?" You asked.

"When I see something I love, I just gotta..love it. Ya know?"

(A/N: XD I just finished the notebook XD)

You smiled. He looked like an idiot. But you could see the sincerity in his eyes. You believed him.

"Let's go inside."

--

Part 2 coming up.