Jungkook pt 2

Your life bloomed. Jungkook started dating you and you felt like you found true happiness and a purpose in life. You were grateful. You never cared about someone to this extent. Neither did you love anyone else this deeply.

The doorbell rang. You went to open the door. It was Sehun.

"Hey, how have you been?" He asked sarcasticly. You hadn't contacted him in a long time.

"Oh..hey. Come in."

"You seem pretty busy these days."

"I'm sorry. I just, I don't want to associate with any gangster. Anymore."

There was a small change in his reaction.

"I don't want my boyfriend to get in trouble or get hurt cus of me. I hope you understand."

"Are you happy with him?"

You were startled by his question. "Yea..very much."

"Is he...happy with you?"

You started getting suspicious. "What are you trying to say? He came to me and accepted who I was. So of course he is happy with me. Are you not satisfied? The mafia has done nothing but steal happiness from me. Were you not satisfied when my mom got arrested? I don't even know why she went that far to protect my dad. What did she honestly see in that traitor?"

He stared deep in your soul. You took a deep breath.

"So please.." you continued. "Stay out of my life. I know you check up on me bcos of my dad's orders."

He walked up to you and hugged you. "I'm sorry. I can see you still hold a grudge against me. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and your mom."

--

"Mm, I miss you," he said over the phone.

"Come here soon. I'll be waiting. I even have some movies that we can watch. We can talk tho.." you spoke over the phone.

"What else are we gonna do?"

"Eat."

"And?"

"Play overwatch."

He laughed. "That's a better idea than what I had in mind."

"Ew."

**

You heard some rustles as you took a bath. A smile lit up your face. You opened the door and looked for him.

The air was getting colder. Your mouth opened and adrenaline rushed. From where you stood, you saw the curtain being blowned by the wind and the opened door. It was forced open.

You leaped as fast as you could near the kitchen counter and grabbed a knife. Positioning your hand, you turned around. Two men halted in their positions.

"Damnn you're good." The guy on the right said. "Did they train you?"

"Who are you?"

He chuckled. "And here I thought coming here alone won't be good enough so I brought Taehyung. But apparently the Missus wasn't even guarded. Not by her dad or her boyfriend. I'm Hoseok by the way."

You slowly pointed the knife towards your abdomen. Although there was a huge gap between the knife and your body.

"Hey..stop you crazy bit*h." The other guy said.

"Oh. So you do value my life. You don't wanna start a war with my father's gang..so go away. Hurry up!"

"POLICE! Stay where you are!" The police came. The two men were arrested. A woman walked towards you and wrapped her coat around you. Your eyes filled up with tears.