You layed next to her, your head rested on her chest and your hand drawing patterns on her stomach. It was peaceful and just what you needed after the day you'd had. After a few minutes, you spoke up, breaking the silence,

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch, I.." Dinah cut you off in the best possible way, her lips pressing against yours softly,

"Hush babe, I don't mind" She said quietly.

"Are you sure?" You asked, lifting your head up to look her in the eyes.

"Well actually, There is one thing I wanted to ask..." Dinah replied, her voice faltering.

She gave you a weak smile before her lips turned upwards into a smirk, she stared at the tiled wall, somewhat distracted. You thought you knew where this was going, the usual way a night with you two, in a bath, would end, so you smirked back, your hand trailing down to Dinah's core.

"Anything." You husked.

"Okay.. Well in that case, I've been thinking.. I wanted to try something new" Dinah said.

You hummed in response, your thoughts elsewhere. Suddenly, her hand gripped your wrist, stopping you from going any further. You cocked an eyebrow at her, confused as to why she wanted to stop. You sighed,

"And?.. You know I'll always support whatever you choose to do" Dinah chuckled lightly and shook her head

"That's not what I..." She started, "Look, just forget about it"

Your mind was racing and all you could do was question yourself, your anxiety wouldn't allow you to 'just forget about it'.

Dinah must've noticed how flustered you were becoming as she rested her hand on your thigh, a move she knew would calm you down. She leant in to kiss you deeply, running her free hand through her tangled hair.

"If you really want to know Y/N, I meant, something new between us"

"Oh..", was all you could whisper, "What is it?"

"Come with me and I'll show you" She said shyly.

You were apprehensive yet excited about Dinah's mysteriousness, both of you clambering out of the bath and wrapped towels around your dripping bodies.

Dinah held your hand in hers and intertwined your fingers, bringing you to the bedroom. She sat you down on the edge of the bed, her grip still tight on your hand

"Now close your eyes Y/N" You did as you were told and closed your eyes, your temporary blindness heightening your other senses.

You heard some drawers open and close and then you felt the bed to your left dip.

"Don't freak okay, Just hear me out.. You can open your eyes" Dinah said, her tone showed some embarrassment, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

You opened your eyes slowly to see Dinah holding out a black box, she edged it in your direction and placed it on your lap. You looked down, your eyes widening when you saw the purple strap-on sitting inside of it.

"W..What?" You just about choked out.

"I thought maybe we could.. or well I could.. y'know" Dinah replied, waving her hands in the air in an effort to explain her words.

She stood from the bed with her back to you when you failed to respond,

"We don't have to, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up" You found yourself unable to speak, mainly from the shock of the toy sitting in front of you, of course you were taken back by her new way of thinking but you couldn't deny the wetness pooling inbetween your legs.