6. Scary Movies

Hayes and I walked back to the hotel together. We talked about funny stories we had and how it feels to be the younger sibling. We're both technically big on social media but he actually does stuff in Magcon and I don't. Nonetheless, we're almost like the same person.

We hop into the elevator with a few girls and they freak out. At first, I thought "oh it's just because Hayes is here, I don't wanna be in the pics anyway" but then they started to look at me and scream too. Hayes and I just shrugged our shoulders and decided to take a few pictures.

"Oh my god you're really Jack Gilinsky's sister?" One asks.

"Yeah, in the flesh." I laugh.

"Can they get a picture with you guys?" An older woman, who I suppose is one of their mothers, asks.

"Um, yeah definitely." I say.

"She's new to this," Hayes laughs. I hit him in the chest.

"Shut up," I laugh.

The girls get their pictures with us and then get off on their floor. We wave goodbye to them and then we're alone. Again. I kind of like it.

We get out of the elevator and walk to our rooms. Hayes and I couldn't stop talking. There was so much to him that I never knew. He told me stories of the fun they have in Magcon and even some secrets.

Maybe they're not stuck up after all...

"Well this is my room," I say.

"And this is mine, haha." He stands by the door across from us.

"Why aren't you staying with the guys?"

"My mom's in here. She probably needs help with my baby sister, Skylynn. Besides, I'll never get any sleep if I'm in there." Hayes laughs.

"Tell me about it. It's bad enough having to be next to them." He laughs again and I smile. "Hey, Hayes?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for walking me back. And for everything tonight."

"Anytime." He smiles. I go over to him and hug him. He seems shocked at first but he returns the favor.

His body was warm and his heartbeat was speeding up. Was he nervous about me like I am about him? I don't know, but all I know is that I'm enjoying these moments.

We couldn't let go of each other. All we were doing was staring into each other's eyes. We were so unbelievably close, noses just inches apart. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled. Then a door opened, and out came Taylor, the Jacks, Sam, Nash, and Hunter.

We look at them in shock. Hayes slowly let go of me and I did the same. I could feel the redness in my cheeks.

"Awwwwww," The guys all say.

"Yeah Hayes!" Taylor claps. I can see Hayes blushing a bit as well.

"We'll hang out tomorrow, yeah?" He smiles at me.

"Of course," I laugh.

Hayes walks into his room and it walk over to the boys room. They start clapping for some reason. I don't know what the big deal is, he's just Hayes.

"He's a good man baby sis," Jack says.

"Yeah," I smile. Hunter pulls me aside.

"Tell me everything that happened. Go!" She yells.

"When I left the restaurant, Hayes came out to check on me and I was crying-no need to worry. After that, you guys were leaving so he took me for a walk on the beach. We talked and stuff then he asked to hang out more.