3. First Words

When we were inside the limo, the driver checked to see if we were alright back here. When we nodded in approval, he nodded and started driving. The boys rolled the window up, dividing us from the driver and started acting wild. It was pretty funny to be honest.

Hunter and I were absolutely dying. Then I caught eye on a boy in the back. He was pretty hot, I gotta say. He even had blue eyes! Ugh! I could just melt... But he looked young, what is he doing here?

"Hunter," I whisper, still looking at the boy with blue eyes.

"Yeah?" She asks, recovering from laughter.

"Who is that?" I secretly point at the boy.

"Oh my gosh, that's Hayes Grier! Hottest thirteen-year-old on the planet!" She yells quietly.

"No way he's thirteen," I say in disapproval.

"I swear on my life that he's thirteen."

Hayes looks over in my direction and I quickly look to the ground. I could feel my cheeks get hot and my heart skipped a beat. It was beating as fast as the speed of light. Was I...nervous?

"Oooo he's got his eyes on you! You're so lucky!" Hunter whispers. I look back up.

I see Hayes talking to another guy with blue eyes. I think his name is Nash but I'm not sure, he used to come over sometimes. Nash smiles and looks over to my direction. Then he starts walking towards Hunter and I.

"Oh my god! THE Nash Grier is walking our way, what do we do?!" Hunter panics.

"I don't know! Act normal." I say. Nash walks to us and smiles.

"Hello ladies," He says with some head movement.

"Hi," Hunter and I say.

"Hey I know you from somewhere," Nash points at me. "Mmm, that's right! You're Gilinsky's sister, Spencer, right?"

"Yup," I say with a nervous smile.

Stay calm Spence, stay calm.

"Ahh, thought you looked familiar." He smiles and yells over the music. "Well I was just wondering if I could borrow your friend for a bit?"

"Uh, yeah?" I say looking at Hunter. I wink and she has panic running through her eyes. Cameron and Nash are her absolute favorite.

"May I?" He hands his hand out for Hunter to grab and she doesn't hesitate. She slaps his hand.

"You may," She smiles. I don't know Nash's age but since Hunter just turned 15 last month, I still believe they'd be cute together.

I sip my drink and look at Hunter as their hands are still interwind in each other's fingers. I nod my head and she makes a face, causing me to laugh. Then she puts a thumb up in approval.

I look back to the front of the limo as I feel a body next to mine. I automatically freak out. Is it Hayes?

"...yeah man, just need a little break. I'll be back in a minute." The voice says.

I press my mouth into a hard line and keep my head turned. Then he starts speaking to me.

"What's a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone for?" He says. I turn around and it is indeed Hayes, and he's smiling. Hard.

"Well my friend was just pulled away by your brother." I smile.

Keep it together, Spencer.

"Ah, that's too bad." He smiles. "So what's your name?"

"Spencer,"

"Well if you don't mind me asking Spencer, what are you and your friend doing on the magcon limo?"