Reassurance

Hinata's pov

I was looking for YN. I know he came to the forest. Why did he run like that? Just then, I heard a sniffle.

I looked up and saw YN sitting in the tree beside me. I saw tears running down his face. Seeing this broke my heart.

"YN? Can you come down please?" I asked getting his attention.

He came down without saying anything. Then he all of a sudden pulled me into a hug. I blushed at this sudden action. I shook my head to get rid of it.

"I'm scared, Hinata." he spoke up.

"Scared? Of what?"

"I didn't grow up with any friends. My parents died in a horrible accidents. But as soon as I came here, I made friends. I met people that actually give a damn about me. I'm afraid that after what happened today, everyone will leave me just like everybody else in my life." he explained as I felt my shoulder getting wet.

I started rubbing his back to try and comfort him. I never thought I'd see YN like this. It devestates me to see.

"I may seem like a happy person who isn't afraid of anything and can easily stand up for himself. But the truth is I'm lonely. Lonely and broken. I don't want to be left alone." he said breaking my heart even more.

"YN look at me" I said breaking the hug.

"Nobody is going to leave you. Even if they do I promise you that I won't. I'll be by your side for as long as you need me to." I said smiling warmly at him.

He smiled at my words and hugged me again. I happily hugged him back. He's done so much for me, it's time that I do something for him.

"Thank you Hinata. Thank you." He said finally calming down.

"Anytime" I responded smiling.

"Can we stay like this for a bit" he asked to which I nodded.

"Sure"

Timeskip

I was sitting with my back against the tree gently stroke YN's hair. He grew tired from crying so I said he could lay down on my lap. He looks so peaceful. Just then, I heard two voices call for me.

"Hinata?"

"Sister?"

I looked up and saw Hanabi and Father. Hanabi smiled and giggled upon seeing YN sleeping in my lap. She and Father walked over to us and sat down.

"How is he?" Father asked.

"He's doing better. He was afraid that after that display, we would leave him just like everybody else in his life. I assured him that if everbody else did, I wouldn't" I explained as he nodded.

"One thing's for sure. He opened my eyes to how I treated you. He's right we weren't the best family towards you. That changes now." Father said surprising me.

"Also it's pretty much the shared opinion among everyone who saw that fight that Neji is at fault not him. Though he does need to learn to control his abilities. So the hokage sent someone to find him a mentor" Father explained.

"You know? For someone with such demonic abilities, he's really cute when he's sleeping"

When Hanabi said that YN unconsciously smiled and snuggled up to me. This caused both me and Hanabi to giggle in response. She's right he is quite cute.

Just then, he opened his eyes and saw Hanabi and Father. He sat up immediately scared that he was in trouble. Father smiled and assured him he's not.

Father then explained everything to YN. He was shocked to hear that he's the physical reincarnation of Lucifer. Father then thanked him for opening his eyes in the infirmary.

"So when do I start training?" YN asked.

Father sighed knowing that both he and I probably wouldn't like the answer. When he did speak our eyes widened not at when he starts but how long he'll be gone for. We both shouted at the same time.

"Five Years!?"