Chapter Twenty Four (The Epilogue)

Dev.........you should speak to her once.........atleast ask her how she feels about you, about this relationship..........give yourselves a chance yaar............

Ved was busy persuading Dev for the past one hour while Dev wasn't actually keen on listening to him...........he knew his relation with Sona had gone for a toss due to their 3 years separation and he had never seen her interested in being his wife again..........he was happy that atleast she had agreed to share the apartment with him, so what if they lived in different rooms, they still shared a home..........

Ved...........it's not that easy........we don't even talk like a couple nowadays..........it's just like how two good friends converse.......you don't know buddy but it's not as easy as you feel..........there are so many complications and you really cannot guess if she's willing or not......

Dev knew he was willing to make their relationship just like it was before, but then he was even scared about how Sona would react if he told her about his feelings.........it was difficult for him to stay with her like a stranger, but then he was willing to take up this pain only on the hope that someday their relationship would get back to normal.........

And to know if she's willing or not, you need to speak to her.........start from simple things Dev........ask her about her likes, dislikes.........you both never had a chance to know each other well before, so now give yourselves a chance........imagine you guys had an arranged marriage, you both don't know each other at all.........try striking a convo and get to know more about each other.........that reminds me, how's Sonakshi now.......I heard Ele telling her mom that she isn't well.......have you taken her to a doctor?

Now this was something new, Dev was completely unaware about Sona being unwell...........maybe she had put up a farce infront of him of being completely fine.........maybe he had overlooked her condition owing to his workload and other stress regarding Pia.........

I really don't know Sona is unwell..........she never told me.......

Ved knew exactly where they were missing out.........

This is where I say you guys should speak, more often........try to ask her about her health and other things Dev..........now common, wrap up your work, go home and speak to her.......take her to a doctor and get her checked..........help her out when she's in pain.......are you getting what I say........

Dev agreed with each and every word which Ved said........he had decided to himself now that he would be by Sona in her good and bad times, always......he quickly bid bye to Ved and wrapped up his things to head home.........he would give their relationship a chance..........and he would start it from today itself..........

*****************

Shona..........Shona.........

Dev walked in calling out to his dear wife.........Sona had been resting in her bedroom thinking that there's still time for Dev to arrive from office.........but least she knew that Dev had been told by Ved about her ill-health.........

Shona.........wake up, come let's go to the doctor.........

Dev woke up a deep in slumber Sona as she gaped at his all of a sudden appearance..........

God no.........not again.........this pain has got over your brain Sona........you really can't be dreaming in broad daylight.........how can Dev be here at this hour.........he must be busy in office.......how can you imagine him sitting by your side.........

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें