Chapter Sixteen

Update!!!!!!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!!!!

Today I would like to dedicate the chapter to ofcourse myself and Pari............pooch kyun............kyunki aaj hum dono ka Happy waala Birthday hai...........isiliye, yeh special chapter, free mein kuch nahin milega...........mujhe bday gift bhi chahiye............to know what it is.............you have to go right up to the end!!!!

Chapter Sixteen

DEV'S P.O.V.

She asked you to come along?...........seriously?...........tell me you aren't lying..........tell me all what you have been telling me for the past 15 minutes is nothing but raw truth.........

Ved screeched his lungs out into the device as I frowned at his madness.......I had been trying to tell him for the past 15 minutes that Sona had indeed rung up and asked me to accompany her to one of her business parties, and this mad friend of mine refused to believe me......he just persisted that I was infact lying and was making up all of it.......

How many times do I tell you Ved...........she has actually asked me to come along..........and for God's sake, I'm not lying..........you can ask her if you feel I'm cooking up stories.........

I sighed defeated...........why do people feel that I will never be able to make it up with Sona..........why do they assume that we have parted for good and there's no reconciliation of any sorts impending..........why does it feel that people have sort of given up on our bond, whereas I refuse to do so, till my last breath..........

Ok okay............I trust you...........fine now tell me what is my macho guy gonna wear...........coz someone has to look dashing to knock his beloved's senses off..........so tell me, shall we go shopping tomorrow?........take an off, half day off to be precise.........we'll go window shopping.........what say?

Oh god.........not again..........here I'm trying to fix up the broken pieces of my relationships, and here this fellow makes me feel as if I'm going to go out on a date with Shona..........of course, sooner or later we are going to be going out like a real couple..........but there's still time for it..........right now all my aim is set on gaining her trust back.......

Shopping?............like seriously?...........I'm just accompanying her to a business meet Ved.,.........there's nothing more into it...........so calm down...........and I suggest you should catch some sleep now..........tomorrow, as soon as I get back, I will tell you what all happened okay..........now good night, sleep tight......

With that I ended the call and headed straight to bed..........my expectations for a patch-up were surely getting raised day by day.........I was sure by now that my lady certainly did harbor feelings for me, despite of what has happened between us........all I need to do now is help her come out of the shell she has created around her...........she needs to break her self-made constraints and confess it out loud that she loves me, and very much wishes to spend the rest of her life with me.....

I woke up from my slumber, when I heard a knock on my door.............who could it be at this hour?.............rubbing my eyes with my knuckles, I checked the clock...........woah!!!!!2.30 a.m...............now I actually wonder who could it be at this hour!!!!!

I put on a t-shirt and walked out of the bedroom to check upon the person at the door............peeking through the eye-hole I could see..............what???!!!!!Shona?????

How could she be here at this hour?.............was she in some kind of trouble?..........was she being chased by someone...........Oh God Dev, first of all you need to open the door for her...........you can't be keeping her at the door all day!!!!

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें