Chapter Six

Update!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!!!

TYSM for the previous chapter target completion..........I'm so held up right now in my office work that giving an update daily would be a little hectic for me........but still I will try my best........this time, I will purposely keep the target a little higher just so that I can buy a little time to script the further chapters............Thank You once again for all the love and support!!!!!!

********************

Chapter Six

SONA'S P.O.V.

I watched him...........that sinister of a human.........he was busy flirting with my female employees.........now this wasn't something new for me.........I had even watched him smooch a random fling right infront of my eyes.........that locker room scene was still afresh in my mind........he had even gone ahead to ask her out for the night...........what was it that he told her?..........wear something sexy and loose..........pathetic!!!!!!!

He was busy flashing his million dollar smile as the girls of my office started surrounding him to listen to his stupid talks, wonder what do these girls notice in men like him?...........give yourself a break Sona...........even you noticed that spark in him, didn't you fall head over heels for this same man?

There was this one particular girl, Rebecca, now I have to admit that I hate her, she's here or rather I would say I'm tolerating her just because of her brother..........a loyal employee of mine, who had requested me to give her a job when he got bed ridden due to his incurable sickness...........if it was not for him, trust me, I would have kicked her out long back.........right now the look she was giving Dev was making my blood boil.............it looked as though he would snap his fingers at her and she would drop her pants for him............ridiculous female..........

I wish I could walk out, pull Dev by his collars...........pin him to the desk...........and kiss him............real hard...........so that this female would get my message loud and clear............that he's mine...........only mine..........and you silly woman have got no right to even eye his tiniest bit of finger nail..........relax Sona, he's no longer yours.........you don't even know the number of female he must have enjoyed over these past years, wonder how many bimbos might have made it to his bedroom.........hell no Sona, what are you thinking about?.........Dev is not that type of a guy ok!!!!

I shook my head in dismay............why was I even wasting my time in thinking about a guy who had cheated me...........he held no importance in my life now, and that is what I got to get straight in my head...........I was about to move back to my desk, when I saw Ved walking upto Dev...........they shook hands and then moved to a corner, as Dev excused himself from his pretty looking bimbos..........they were discussing something..........what was even going around me?...........why do I feel it's all a conspiracy!!!!!

BACK HOME

"you got to be kidding me girl............how's that even possible???"

My darling Ele screeched her lungs out as I shut my ears in annoyance.........wonder how was Ved even putting up with her?.............I still had to ask her how did a sane man like him fall in love with an insane creature like her............their love story was still alien to me, all I knew was they had met, the night when I accidently bumped into Ved's car...........when I was walking into the road like a lost soul...........but then how did a sudden meet turn into a life-long bond, I still had to know about it.........

"calm down Ele..........there's nothing to be so very worked up............and let me tell you, you need to stop screaming right now if you don't wish to be driven out of this complex, trust me my neighbors certainly don't prefer so much of noise pollution........."

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें