Chapter Eleven

Update!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!Update!!!!!!!!!

TYSM for the previous chapter target completion..........I would be glad if you all could put in your valuable comments and let me know how you feel the story is progressing and if you guys are enjoying it or not...........this will help me plan how long should this story be, precisely how many chapters should I put in, ideally it should be a short one as it's a sequel to another short story, but I can increase the chapters here a bit if this one becomes really popular.............

and yes, the beautiful cover is brought to you by BigBoxOfEmotions, so thank you girl for the amazing graphic creation............I loved it, muuahhh......

*************************

Chapter Eleven

SONA'S P.O.V.

I walked through the corridors to inspect my employees after lunch break............it was my everyday routine.............I didn't wish my employees work like animals just to gain me profit, but then they couldn't even be lazing around because I'm being extra lenient with them............I'm about to finish my tour as I notice Dev and Rebecca sitting quite close to each other..........

I stood there hidden behind the pillar, as I watched Rebecca walk up from her chair and hold a dress out to show Dev...........he nodded at her move and appreciated her..........I remember this was the design she had sketched out for one of the models..........it was a bright red dress with spaghetti straps...........the dress reached just above her knees and was quite tight to accentuate each and every curve of the girl wearing it.........I felt jealous looking at Dev literally ogling at her........

I mean okay she was good-looking, hot and all...........she had that perfect figure which could attract any male to her...........but then Dev is not supposed to look up at her coz he should be aware that I'm watching him............being my husband he should have some self-respect...........atleast pity your wife who has dumped all her work just for the sake of keeping an eye on you!!!!!!

She swayed her hips purposely to gain all of his attention and then made way towards the washroom, after winking at him...........I stood there perplexed as I saw Dev follow her as well............how could he do this to me...........doesn't he love me anymore...........am I a sullen past to him now?............why does it seem like he's just forgotten me............like he's no longer interested in reconciling with me..........why does it seem that he wishes to move on.............this time not into a permanent relationship, but some temporary flings like these...........

I followed him in close suite............I had to find out what was going on in his mind..........how dare he cheat on me............even if he plans to do so, I have got better plans to get him back to track...........I looked around to see if anyone's watching me..........seeing the road clear, I marched to the washroom and stayed out............putting my ears on the door which was now locked, I strained my hearing sense to hear out what was going on behind the closed doors.........

I could hear some noises..........they were specifically of............lord I couldn't figure out right now..........these kind of sounds were produced when..........Oh God..........no............noooo.............Dev you can't do this to me...........you can't kiss that female.............I really don't care what you have been before the two of us got together............but you had promised me you would never give my place to any other girl............you can't do this to me Dev.............please walk out before I loose my cool and get inside to hit you..........

I felt my eyes pool up as I heard Dev's voice.............his breath was ragged, it felt like he was out of his breath due to............kissing???!!!!!...............I swear I will kill you Dev..........just tell me you didn't do it..........I was about to walk in and check on him when I heard a female moaning as well............she was probably trying to catch her breath.............

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें