Chapter Twelve

• इन्हें समर्पित: oye_ladki

(Pic above is Sona's costume)

All I would say is please complete the earlier targets too, juts 2 odd votes left.............

***********************

Chapter Twelve

DEV'S P.O.V.

Nooooo.............she can't do this to me...........how can she wear such a revealing dress?..........when she very well knows that it makes me yearn for her...........if this was not her office and if there was no one around us, I would have put her across my shoulder and taken her to a distant room............there I would pin her to the bed and kiss her senselessly, I would later have my way with her for the rest of the night wherein I wouldn't even give her a chance to rest!!!!!!!!

Your thoughts are getting wilder Dev............relax, calm down a bit..........this is an office, more precisely her office..........and she's your boss here and not your wife..........and to make your dream come true, you have to earn her forgiveness...........and to earn her forgiveness, you have to focus...........focus on getting her undivided attention on you!!!!!!

I moved along with the rest of the staff, soon we were into the studio, prepping up for the ramp-walk.............she looked ever so stunning and breath-taking in her sexy look...........I couldn't help but find my heart racing at the very divine sight of her...........the dress was covering her upto her thighs, actually a little above the knees............the spaghetti straps just giving me a clear view of her caramel smooth skin, her flemish-free back............the dress very clearly accentuated every curve of her body and as she swayed her body clicking her heels along the corridor, my desire for her just heightened..........

A while later the show started...........I kept ogling at her like a shameless sheep.........she knew it!!!!!she very well knew it!!!!!but she would never admit it...........she had a very good idea of the fact that I was running high on my hormones.........that I need to atleast cuddle up to her to stop my heart from thumping abnormally...........but no............she will not stop torturing me...........she has made up her mind to trouble me today..........and she will do it by hook or by crook...........very good Dev!!!!you deserve it..........for faking a relationship with that Rebecca.............for acting like a pervert...........for making her jealous.........plan!!!!!master plan right!!!!!!now payback..........kudos to your rusty brain!!!!!!!!!

*******FLASHBACK*******

Shona!!!!!Shona!!!!!!where are you baby????

I looked up through every corner and passage...........she was nowhere to be found...........it's just that we fought..........okay fine. It was my mistake, I shouldn't have shouted at her infront of everyone...........but then even she was behaving like a child...........what could I do?..........I had to shout at her..........and now I'm regretting..........but she's nowhere to be found.........I know she's here in my flat.........but why can't I find her............was I unaware of some secret dungeon in my flat!!!!!!!

Shona...........baby...........please come out love............look I'm sorry...........I swear I won't shout at you henceforth...........I'm sorry naa sweetu...........please come out..........look I'm scared now ok...........Shona are you there?..........can you hear me out Shona????????

Still no reply.........now I was really getting worried...........what if she had gone somewhere else instead of coming here............God, why did I even shout at her!!!!how could I be so foolish...........Dev you should be punished..........you should be caned some 50 times for troubling an angel like Shona..........err......50 times?.........a little too much...........I guess 5 is ok...........

Book Two : Emboldened (Completed)✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें