1

Few things I would like to clear before starting

-This book is just for fun purposes and to appreciate authors here on wattpad.

-The things I will write about a certain book are what I experienced  while reading that book,it  doesn't mean you would feel exactly  the same way, I did.Maybe if needed I will drop some advices here and there 😂❤cz I love you all💕

-I am no expert in writing reviews,but I really felt the need to appreciate good authors here, so here I  am with this book.

-I will start with the books I have aready read,or reading .You can comment or pm me if you want me to write about your book (fanfictions only )

-Might contain spoilers XD.

-Lastly,I am really sorry if I hurt anyone in anyway possible,and because I will be writing about books randomly so if you want your book to be removed ,just let me know  :) ❤.

one shameless request,if anyone can write something about my books ,I would be really really thankful😂❤❤It's ok,if no one wants to 😭

Let's start❤

--------------

Book Title : Burden
Author : golden_breeze  ❤

axfmkdmofhzjhkdfgbxzeczxldulddjddbxgkesvjxe

Exactly !! I cannot form words,because they aren't enough to describe how much I love this book .

If you have read this book you already know the beauty of this book 😭❤❤❤

It is my best friend's book and I am soo proud of her😭😭❤❤❤

I cannot tell you guys how much I cried reading this book 😭❤

It is written so beautifully ,that you can actually  feel the problem the  author  is discussing In this book

It is written so beautifully ,that you can actually  feel the problem the  author  is discussing In this book.The seriousness of this book made me feel all the emotions Seokjin was going through in this book.

The thing that helped Seokjin was his friends,the other members of Bangtan.They became his strength.They listened to him and didn't judged him.They loved him and cared for him.

At first they didn't paid attention to Seokjin's condition,which implies that sometimes in our life when we go through tough situations and our friends are not there or if they don't understand our situation doesn't mean that they don't care for you anymore.

They are humans too,sometimes they misunderstand or are going through something that is even troubling them ,but know that if they cared for you once ,they will always care for you.

know your value,you will be always important to someone.someone you love or someone who loves you .

But even if you feel like no one is there to talk to you, know that I care ,I am here and if you need you can talk to me  ,I am all ears😊❤.

Always try to look towards the positivity of life.There is so much more beautiful in this life.

It will be fine.Everything will be okay.We all go through tough situations .Maybe you think someone with everything is the happiest person but know that they are also facing some struggles.Maybe according to you those struggles aren't as bad as the one you may be facing but only the person who is suffering knows that how much pain they are going through each day.

Trust your family,Your mother,Your father ,your siblings,your friends .Most of all  trust The Almighty,He knows everything what you are going through,so trust him .Ask him to help you while praying and you will see everything will be fine.It may take some time but in the end it will all be okay.

I really hope you guys enjoy this book and I am sure you will love it❤

At the end I just pray and hope for the  good health and safety of our precious boys and you fellow humans😭❤You all  deserve the very best things and I really hope that u always are happy ❤.

A friendly advice :Keep a tissue box along with you while reading.

Thankyou for reading.
I love you all❤
Take care and Be healthy.❤

-taejinkooktrash.