6

I woke up with Shawn's head in my neck and his arms around my waist.

I just laid there and then Brian came through the door quickly.

He looked at us as in to say ewwwww.

"Shawn u twat. Let go of my sister" he said slapping his back really hard.
Fuck that must of hurt.

"OW FUCK.... what the fuck Brian I was asleep" Shawn said as he shot up and rolled out Of bed and onto the floor.

"You were too close to her and you were cuddled up" he said.

"So because of that you thought you would slap me" Shawn said chuckling as he got up off of the floor.

"Yep, now get dressed I don't want lily seeing you like this" Brian said.

"Why not.... because I'm just too sexy" Shawn said trailing his hands down his body. He giggled and winked at me. I blushed.

"Omg just get dressed" Brian said walking out.

I sat up crossed legged on his bed and pulled the duvet up to cover myself.

Shawn bend down and kissed me quickly.

I got up and walked over to my over night bag and bent over to get some clean underwear and clothes to wear. Before I stood straight again Shawn came up behind me and thrusted his area into my behind area.

"Omg Shawn..... stop that's disgusting. Are you horny or something" I asked laughing.
He just smirked and giggled.

"Well I'm sorry to break it to ya babe but that's not gonna be happening for a longgggg time" I said to him.

"Yeah that's fine..... I'm not with you for sex baby. I was only joking. I want you to be happy and as long as your happy I'm fine with whatever you want" he said turning me around and kissing me.

I pulled away and smiled and rested my head on his bare chest.
Listening to his heartbeat is actually really relaxing.

"Alright I'm going to shower" I said leaning up and pecking his lips.

"Alright" He said letting go of me.

(Skip shower)

I walked out to Shawn's bedroom in only my towel.

Shawn was sat on the bed on his phone. He looked up and smirked.

"Alright Shawn baby get out" I said to him.

"What why" he said lookin sad.

"Because I need to get dressed I'm not gonna get dressed in front of you" I said.

"Why not" he said laughing

"Because I'm not so get out biatchhhh" I said to him pushing him out of the door.

(Skip getting dressed)

I walked down the stairs to where Brian and Shawn were sat on the sofa with all the bags and suitcases around the living room.

I walked over to them and sat next to Brian.

"Lily... honey do you want anything to eat before we head off" Shawn's dad called out from the kitchen.

I got up and walked into the kitchen and said yeah. He made me some toast.

I finished and walked back into the living room.

"Shawn I don't know where you got your toast making skills from but it certainly wasn't your dad because he makes amazing toast" I said laughing at him.

"I can make toast. That wasn't my fault.... it was your toaster that burnt it.... it was in there for too long. Blame Brian he's the one that was distracting me" I said.

"Alright... if you ever make me burnt toast again that just proves that you can't make it" I said trapping his cheek.

Brian looked at us like we were crazy and stood up and moved me from Standing inside Shawn's legs.

"Too close" brian said separating us.

We just laughed.

"Your way too overprotective.... I'm not even aloud to touch boys" I said rolling my eyes at him and laughing.

"No your not.... especially Shawn. I'll break him if he ever touches you or looks at you in that way" Brian said.
Shawn giggled that comment off but I could tell he was nervous.
I laughed.

We all got into Shawn's parents car with all the bags and suitcases.

I decided to text jade what's happening.

L: hey jade I'm not going to be around for a while because me and Brian are going on tour with Shawn. I love you xx

J: omg whyyyy didn't you tell me before. Xx

L: I forgot... I was busy packing and stuff. I'll call you later I need to tell you something. Xx

J: alright I'll talk to you later. Bye xx

I sat back in the seat and got comfortable.

I was sat in the middle of Brian and Shawn.

It was 1hr 30 mins drive to the airport so I might as well get comfy.

I rested my head on Shawn's shoulder as I got sleepy.

I soon felt the tiredness take over my body.

Shawn's pov
I was sat on my phone scrolling through insta when lily rested her head on my shoulder and started to fall asleep. She's so beautiful. She's perfect in every way possible.

I looked over at Brian who was looking at us and glared.

I love him because he's my best friend and I love how overprotective he is of lily but I hope when we do tell him he's understanding and I get he's just protecting her but I'm never ever gonna hurt her. If I do it would never be on purpose. I'm falling even more in love with her everyday.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when lily moved her head into my neck and rested her right hand on my chest.
Omg this girl is gonna be the death of me or maybe it will be Brian's death stares.

I realised that Brian isn't gonna stop glaring at me so I might as well sleep.

I rested my head on top of Lily's. The feeling of her beside me makes me feel so safe and warm inside.