2

Lily's POV
I woke up this morning and I was getting up from my bed I walked downstairs to get a drink. I was only dressed in my underwear with a large top over it.

"Oh hey Shawn, why the hell are you up so early" I said yawning. He chuckles.

"I couldn't sleep anymore" he said.

"You can go wake Brian up if you want, I'm just going to get changed" I said walking upstairs and Shawn followed behind me.

I felt him staring at my ass. I just giggled to myself.

I went into my room and got changed into something warm cause its November.

I curled my hair and did my normal makeup.

I walked out my room and Shawn walked out of Brian's room.

"Any luck getting him out of bed" I asked.

"Nope, he just tells me to come back later" he said.

"Don't worry I know how to wake him up" I said giggling.

I went to the bathroom and I wet a flannel and went into his room and slapped him around the face with it.

"Uhh what the fuck lily, what was that for"he said annoyed.

"Get up"I said. Shawn laughed.

"No I want to sleep"he said

"I'll do it again" I said.

"No don't do it again. I'll get up"he said.

"Bitch" he mumbled but I heard him.

"Twat" I said as I walked out the room and Shawn followed behind me. Shawn laughed.

"There you go I got him up for you"I said laughing. He started to laugh too.

"Thank you" he said smiling at me.

"Do you want to come out with us today so you don't have to stay here all day" he said.

"Yeah sure. where are you going" I said.

"We are going to go to town cause why not" he said giggling. I laughed.

"Ok good cause I wanted to go to mac for some more makeup and Victoria secret anyway" I said. He smirked when I said Victoria secret. I blushed when he smirked at me.

"You don't need to go to mac cause your beautiful without makeup" he said to me.

"Thank you but I'm not beautiful without it" I said.

I walked to the kitchen and waited for Brian to come downstairs. So I got a breakfast bar out of the cupboard.

"Would you like one" I said.

"Yea sure" he said.

I throw it to him and he caught it. He went into the living room and I went to get my phone.

I got back downstairs and I unlocked my phone and sat next to Shawn and I had a text message from Jade.

(Text)
Jade: hey what you doing. Today? X

Lily: I'm going out with Brian and Shawn. Why? X

Jade: oh just wondering whether you wanted to go to town ? Xx 

Lily: I am going to town I'm just going with Shawn and Brian x

Jade: oh ok x

Lily: I'll ask them if you can come 😂 x

Jade: ok thanks xx

(End of text)

"Shawnnnn" I said.