Survival.

I'm Katherine .. Katherine Pierce..I control, I manipulate, I betray, I punish..I would do anything to survive..I'm Katherine Pierce.."The Legend" , "A Myth" , "A pshycotic bitch"..

But I wasn't always like this.. I was sweet, noble, Katerina Petrova born in a dignified family on 5th June , 1473.

When I was seventeen I had a baby girl born out of an pre-marital affair.. Then I was forced to give up the baby for adoption.. I was then banished from Bulgaria to England.. So I quickly turned English..

There I meet the two Mikchelson brothers.. Elijah and Klaus.. They were handsome.. and sexy.. And I kind of felt for them.. "For this miserable life is nothing without love."

But they didn't have any affection for me..Klaus and Elijah were The Original vampires..I also learned many facts about my own self..

I have two doppelgangers.. One is my great great great grandma..Amara.. She was a true Immortal.. And yeah she has her own story of ditching her mistress and being "The ancient boyfriend stealing bitch." So Klaus and Elijah's mother Esther tried to copy her and make her sons Immortal too.. And there comes in my second doppelganger..Tatia..

Being Amara's descendant and her doppelganger she had the immortality elixir in get blood..Esther used her blood for the ritual of faked immortality.. But unfortunately the ritual went wrong and unlike Silas and Amara who were The first True Immortals, Elijah and Klaus turned into vampires..A bloodlusty Elijah who was also Tatia's lover attacked and killed Tatia.. But the danger comes now..

Klaus was an illegitimate child of a werewolf origin.. The ritual awakened his werewolf nature and The Hybrid Curse fell on him.. He thus being a vampire had to drink blood but his werewolf side punished him for doing so..

Me Katerina Petrova, being Amara's descendant and doppelganger too had the cure in my blood .. And thus, they planned to sacrifice me for another ritual to break The Hybrid Curse..

I fled from that place.. One of them, Trevor, in the meanwhile had fallen for me.. So they helped me to a corner is the woods where a lady vampire Rose was waiting for me..

Dying seemed better to me than accepting Klaus' torture.. So I posioned myself.. But Rose and Trevor wanted me to live.. So Rose made me drink her curing vampire blood..

They said they would help me to run.."But running was never going to be enough." So I hanged myself and the cure turned my dead body into a vampire.. I wasn't any use for Klaus now for he needed human blood..

I went back to Bulgaria to see my parents.. To my horror.. Klaus had mercilessly killed them.. all of them.. The entire room was red and bloody..

I wept for hours on my mother's chest..

Then I took to my heels and fled.. for Klaus wanted revenge.. He wanted to kill me too..

Two hundred and twenty three years.. I kept running from Klaus for two hundred and twenty three years.. Making friends and enemies on the run.. My daughter now was my only family member.. I searched for my her in the meantime.. in every village and every cottage.. But was in vain..

In these 223 years the earned the title "The baddest bitch of all"..I changed my name to Katherine Pierce to veil from Klaus.. During the time I killed everyone I needed to.. Even if I sister someone it was because I needed that person..

Then one day in search of shelter I reached the Salvatore estate.. There I met Stefen Salvatore and Damon Salvatore..I was attached to both of them..Damon was damn sexy.. but somehow I always preferred Stefen before Damon..I had to..I was destined to.. For Stefen was Silas' doppelganger and I was Amara's..