Author's Note

Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either (stamp) are products of the author imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. Thank you :)

Author's Message:

This is a new version of Mysterious Silent Princess. For those who don't know why; My account was hacked and the MSP has been deleted. Since I don't have the soft copy of my story then I need to write it from the top. Yes, I will write it again but with twist. I am going to change the plot including the characteristics of the characters. For the old readers, expect a lot of changes because I will change everything except for the characters names; For the new readers, I hope you enjoy.

NOTE:

If you are a perfectionist person then it's not the right story for you. Feel free to remove this in your library or in your reading list. Go find another story that written by professional writers. Thank you :)

━━━━♔━━━━

ANNOUNCEMENT (2020):

This story is under major revision right now. Most of its chapters are now unpublished and undergoing on major editing so I am asking for your full patience and consideration. Also, there is a 85% chance that I will change its title.

PS: To my beloved readers na nag tyaga sa pagbabasa ng story ko I want to say thank you very much. Y'all the reason why I decided and wanted to make this story better. I promise mas matino na ang mga edited chapters at malinaw na rin ang takbo ng kwento. Hiling ko lang na sana wag kayong sobrang manibago HAHAHAH.

PPS: Kung may kilala kayong marunong or magaling gumawa ng book cover ay beke nemen, reto niyo sakin HAHAH este pakilala niyo sa'kin. Gusto kong palitan rin ang book cover neto. Don't hesitate to DM me, okay? Kamsahamnida~ I love y'all and keep safe mwaah 😘

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!