Chapter One

Sha'nae

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Mmm I love me my morning showers. I went to the sink to brush my teeth. I stripped then hopped in the shower.

I washed up bout 3 or 4 times. I went to my dresser and got out a black & pink panties and bra set. I went to my closet and looked for something to wear.

I got this this gray loose tank top looking crop top with my black Capri leggings and some cute gray slides to match.

I lotioned up then put on my clothes. I went to my mirror and looked at my hair. wow what am I gonna do with this mane of mine. I guess I could straighten it. I grabbed my straightener and started on my hair. I put a towel on my shoulder so I would get my outfit dirty.

I ran my fingers throw my now butt length hair. I grabbed my phone and my purse and walked out the house. I made sure I locked my door and headed to my car. I got in and pulled out of my drive way.

I pulled up to my friend Erin's house. she was a really close friend to me. I guess you would say best friends. We been friends since the first day of 9th grade. She was my R.O.D.

I knocked on her door and waited 3 minutes until she came in just a robe.

" Oh hey girl." she said out of breath.

" What were you doing? You don't have a gym in your house." After I said that Erin boyfriend came downstairs with just his boxers on. "Ohhhhh I know what y'all freaky asses was doing. Well I came over to ask you if you wanted to have a best friend day."

" Omg yes. We haven't had one in the longest of time. Give me 30 minutes and I will be ready." She took off up the stairs and left me laughing.

"Hey Nae." Mike (Erin boyfriend) said.

"Hey Mike."

"Im gonna go upstairs cause being in my boxers is weird with you around. "

"Yea please go." I laughed while he walked up the stairs.

I took a seat on the couch and got on Instagram while I was waiting for Erin to come down.

30 minutes later She came down in a blue loose crop top with some black high waist shorts and her gamma blue 12s.

"I'm ready. She said as she sat on my lap.

"Ight let's go bae."

"Ayeeee Nae you betta stop. She mine and I don't share." Mike said as he pulled her off of me. We just laughed.

"It's ok. I have my own man. I don't need her." I walked out their house.

"Ummm bitch yes you do. Yo ass taking me with you today." She ran out the house and went to my car.

"I love you baby." Mike yelled from the door.

" love you too. " Me & Erin yelled. She looked at me and laughed. Mike shook his head and closed the door.

We got in the car and pulled out of the drive way and was on our way somewhere.

" Where we going?" I asked Erin. Once we got to a red light.

"Girl the mall. I need me the new Jordan's that came out. "

"Me too. I didn't get them."

" ROAD TRIP!"

"We only going to the mall. "

She looked at me . "ROAD TRIP." I swear this girl is crazy.