Chapter Sixteen

Sha'nae

I woke up in the morning feeling so refreshed. I looked to my side and seen Josiah asleep. Then I remembered what happened last night. His tongue was doing wonders to me. That was the first time we ever did anything sexual besides kissing.

I didn't know what was happening to me. Felt like I was on cloud 9. He surprised me when he didn't wanna take it further and have sex. I mean it's been 5 months since we been together.

I climbed on top of Josiah and started kissing his neck and chest. "Girl you better stop before the monster come out?" He said with his eyes still closed.

"The monster?" He opened his eyes and look down at his boxers. I couldn't help but laugh.

I calmed down and looked deep into his eyes with my hands on his chest and his in my waist. "I love you too."

"I know." He said.

"How?" I was confused on how did he notice.

"I saw it in your eyes last night. After I said it. I saw that same look I was giving you."

I looked at him deeply then gave him a peck on the cheek. I was not bout to kiss him & he just woke up.

I got up off him and was looking through the closet for something to wear.

"What we got planned for today?" He asked as he was walking to the bathroom.

"I don't know. Maybe we could have a little barbecue today." I suggested.

I think it's only right to have everybody come over and have a good time. We haven't all hung out since my move over to Josiah house.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll tell the guys and you tell the girls."

Everybody had came over with sides or a dessert. My mama always told me don't come empty handed to no function. I had to let them know first to bring something cause they wasn't just going to come over with nothing and decide to eat.

The girls was setting everything up in the kitchen while the guys was doing what they do best in the yard, talk shit.

Josiah

Me and the guys was having a drink while I was putting the meat on the grill.

"How's the wifey?" Tray asked.

"Oh Erin fine." Mike said off in a daze.

"Nigga I wasn't talking to you." Tray hit him on the back of his head making us all laugh. "Josiah. How is it having two women in the house?"

"Not that bad. I wouldn't have asked her to move in if I thought I couldn't handle it. She actually a lot of help with babygirl cause man ion know what I would do." I laughed.

"You damn right." Tray laughed along with me.

"How does it feel to have a baby man?" Mike asked sipping his beer.

"Why? You want a baby?" I turned my attention towards his as did Tray.

"Nahh man. I ain't ready." He laughed like he hiding something.

"Mhmmm." Tray budded in. "It ain't even bad man. That's my lil twin. She my heart. I wouldn't be able to live without her." I truthfully said.

"So where was she all this time?" Mike asked causing Tray to look at me cause he know the story.

Nae

"Her mom took her from me when I found out she was back on crack. When she gave birth to her, I took babygirl cause she was too heavy on that shit man. I ain't want my baby around that. So then she dropped her off at my Mom's house cause she went back to that shit again." He turned back to flipping the burgers.

I didn't know what happened myself. But I didn't wanna bug him about it. But now I know the truth behind why Leah came home.

I just remembered what I was going outside for when I looked down in my hands seeing the pan of chicken. I opened the patio door some more and walked all the way out.

I made my way over to Josiah and gave him the pan of chicken so he can put it on the grill. "Hello guys." I waved at Tray and Mike.

They gave me a wave back then I directed my attention back to Josiah. "Here you go baby." I handed him the pan while I took the burgers.

As I started to walk away I felt a slap on my butt and I turned around to a smirking Josiah. I gave him a wink and kept walking back inside.

I sat the burgers on the counter with the rest of the food and went in the living room with the girls.

"Girl you can't tell me you don't like living in this beautiful house." Kelly said looking around.

"I do. It's nice to have a lil family to come home to." I smiled as I sat down on the couch.

"Must be nice." Erin said. "I want to start a family with Mike but ion think he on the same page." She said messing with her fingers.

"Maybe you should have a talk with him about it. I'm sure he will understand." I said to her.

"You right." She nodded.

Mike

All the food was done so you know ya boy bout to eat. I can't help the fact that I'm a fatass. It's what I do best.

I walked back to the table with my third plate. Everybody just looked at me like it was something on my face.

"What?" I looked at everybody.

"Nig-." Nae hit Josiah so he wouldn't cuss in front of Leah. He took a deep breath. "Did you have to take all day?"

"Should I answer that question?"

"No. Now let's eat." Erin said.

"Ok everybody bow your heads so we can say grace." Nae said joining hands with Josiah and Renae.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we are gathered here today to blessed this food on this nice fine Saturday. I want you to bless this food and everyone that's eating. Watch over us and guide us in the right direction. In Jesus name amen (I'm bad at prayers)."

"Amen." We all repeated.

~ After Dinner ~

We were all sitting at the dinner table just talking since we finished our food cracking jokes. I was stopped in the middle of laughing by a text.

Unknown: When you gon come check on the baby?

OOHHHHH I know y'all wasn't ready for that one. Keep the votes and comments coming!! And stay tuned for next weeks update😁❤️.